- Automate management engineering resources, both in the cloud and on-prem, relating to access controls, permissions, onboarding and offboarding, auditing
- Troubleshooting issues related to AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, GitHub
- Manage Atlassian, JIRA, and Confluence for the team
- Manage security monitoring and audits
- Drive technical vendor selection and the RFP process
- Own the management of hosting, CDN, storage, and other IT resources etc.
- Suggest new ways to improve processes and procedures in order to provide the highest level of IT Support
What we’re looking for
- Strong programming expertise with Python, Java, C/C++, or any general programming language
- Expertise in using configuration/infrastructure management tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform etc.
- Previous experience managing source control management (SCM) systems, like GitHub, Perforce, etc. Managing ticket/wiki applications (e.g. JIRA/Confluence)
- Experience managing multi-account cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc) with a focus on access control, key management, auditing, etc.
- Expertise in leading a project to migrate large/complex systems from Cloud to On-Prem
- Experience with compliance and auditing (e.g. FedRamp, SOC2, HIPAA, PCI)
- Familiarity with system monitoring and service tools like Upstart, Nagios, Sensei, Monit, Datadog, etc.
- High attention to detail, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, constructive and open-minded style of communication
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn
Additional highly desirable experience
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker
- Experience with orchestration tools like Kubernetes, Mesos or Nomad
Our Story Founded by the team that built Apache Kafka®, Confluent builds a streaming platform that enables companies to easily access data as real-time streams Background Every byte of data has a story to tell, something of significance that will inform the next thing to be done. In a data-driven enterprise, how we move our data becomes nearly as important as the data itself. With greater speed and agility, data’s value increases exponentially. From its very early days, we have open-sourced Apache Kafka™ and have led it to impressive industry-wide adoption across several thousand companies. Now we are focusing on building a streaming platform to help other companies get easy access to enterprise data as real-time streams.
Want to learn more about Confluent? Visit Confluent's website.
Jobs You May Like
Android Software Engineer
Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest
Lead Software Engineer - Mobile Security
Shopify, Toronto, Canada
Astranis, San Francisco, CA
AfterShip, China - Shenzhen
Senior Technical Program Manager
Patreon, San Francisco
Back End Engineer (Security)
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA or Remote