- Manage and maintain access controls to our Cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, GitHub)
- Implement scripting to automate users account creation using various API’s
- Manage Atlassian JIRA/Confluence
- Work closely with Eng Tools team to develop onboarding and offboarding workflow
- Suggest ways to improve overall IT efficiency across all areas
- Access audits across applications as necessary
What we’re looking for
- 4-7+ years experience developing applications or automation tools/scripts
- Mid-level to strong programming experience with Python, Java, C/C++, or any general programming language
- 2-4+ years managing multi-account Cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc) with a focus on access control, key management, auditing, etc.
- 3-5+ years managing source control management (SCM) systems, like GitHub, Perforce, etc.
- 3-5+ years managing ticket/wiki applications (e.g. JIRA/Confluence)
- Strong understanding of SCM (e.g. Github) workflows and account management
- Experience in using configuration/infrastructure management tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform etc.
- Familiarity with system monitoring and service tools like Upstart, Nagios, Sensei, Monit, Datadog, etc.
- Constructive and open-minded style of communication
- Self-starter who can take projects from start to completion with minimal guidance
- Curiosity, eye for detail, strong analytical skills, and tenacity when it comes to troubleshooting issues
Additional highly desirable experience
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker
- Experience with orchestration tools like Kubernetes, Mesos or Nomad
Our Story Founded by the team that built Apache Kafka®, Confluent builds a streaming platform that enables companies to easily access data as real-time streams Background Every byte of data has a story to tell, something of significance that will inform the next thing to be done. In a data-driven enterprise, how we move our data becomes nearly as important as the data itself. With greater speed and agility, data’s value increases exponentially. From its very early days, we have open-sourced Apache Kafka™ and have led it to impressive industry-wide adoption across several thousand companies. Now we are focusing on building a streaming platform to help other companies get easy access to enterprise data as real-time streams.
Want to learn more about Confluent? Visit Confluent's website.
Jobs You May Like
Front End Angular Developer
Anthem Engineering, Laurel, MD
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Kobalt Music Group, London
Front End Developer (Remote)
Mattermost, Waterloo, ON
Senior Software Engineer
ProsperWorks, San Francisco, CA
Vehicle Operations Lead
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley