Field Business Development Manager, Southeast
Confluent, Atlanta, Georgia
Real-Time Data at Massive Scale
- Work with the Global Partner teams to manage the field execution with Global Systems Integrator, Cloud Partners and Tech Alliances Partners.
- Recruit, Develop and drive partner business with Regional Systems Integrators in region.
- Work with sales leadership to develop partner strategy and plan to support execution in region.
- Develop and execute business plans & pipeline with key partners.
- Work closely with Confluent sales teams to develop and execute key opportunities with partners.
- Drive recruitment and enablement with target partners in the region, support other partner requirements as necessary.
- Work with Confluent’s Partner Solutions Architect and Marketing to enable partners to develop, launch and support Confluent based solutions and services.
Key Performance Metrics and Indicators:
- Portfolio of certified and productive partners able to support the region’s business.
- Bookings generated through co-selling and influence of Partner portfolio.
- Leads and opportunity generated through engagement with partners.
- Confluent based business solutions developed by partners.
- Enablement of key partners and development of key partners per sales subregion.
- Partner satisfaction and loyalty.
Requisite Experience and Education:
- Requires a minimum of 5+ years of related experience in Channel Partner Management or Business Development. Direct sales experience preferred.
- Track record working with Global SI, Regional SI and Cloud partners in joint GTM.
- Ability to connect and articulate business and technology strategy.
- The right attitude - Self starter and has the ability to work independently with a strong sense of urgency and passion to make great things happen.
- Experience of working in a fast-moving customer-led culture is essential.
- A positive, can-do and pragmatic approach.
- Ability to multi-task and keep a number of actions moving forward at once.
- Strong cross functional collaboration skills required - both internally and with the partners.
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
- Experience in enterprise software required.
- Experience in selling enterprise messaging, data or analytics products is preferred.
- Working in Open Source software models preferred.
- East coast with New York City area preferred but not required for the right candidate.
- BA/BS degree required. MBA Preferred.
- CA-AM and CSAP certification preferred.
Our Story Founded by the team that built Apache Kafka®, Confluent builds a streaming platform that enables companies to easily access data as real-time streams Background Every byte of data has a story to tell, something of significance that will inform the next thing to be done. In a data-driven enterprise, how we move our data becomes nearly as important as the data itself. With greater speed and agility, data’s value increases exponentially. From its very early days, we have open-sourced Apache Kafka™ and have led it to impressive industry-wide adoption across several thousand companies. Now we are focusing on building a streaming platform to help other companies get easy access to enterprise data as real-time streams.
Want to learn more about Confluent? Visit Confluent's website.
Jobs You May Like
Instacart, Chicago, IL
Partner Manager, Systems Integrator Alliances
Slack, Tokyo, Japan
Slack, San Francisco, New York City, Denver, Vancouver, Toronto, Dublin, London, Melbourne, Tokyo
Corporate & Foundation Relations Associate
Obama Foundation, Washington, D.C.
Jampp, San Francisco, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Brazil, Berlin
Senior Business Development Manager
Eventbrite, Melbourne, Australia