What We're Looking For:
- Strong fundamentals in distributed systems design and operation
- Experience building automation to operate large-scale data systems
- Solid experience working with large private or public clouds
- A self starter with the ability to work effectively in teams
- Excellent spoken / written communication
- Preferred proficiency with Go, Java and/or C.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field or equivalent
- Experience using Apache Kafka is a big plus
Our Story Founded by the team that built Apache Kafka®, Confluent builds a streaming platform that enables companies to easily access data as real-time streams Background Every byte of data has a story to tell, something of significance that will inform the next thing to be done. In a data-driven enterprise, how we move our data becomes nearly as important as the data itself. With greater speed and agility, data’s value increases exponentially. From its very early days, we have open-sourced Apache Kafka™ and have led it to impressive industry-wide adoption across several thousand companies. Now we are focusing on building a streaming platform to help other companies get easy access to enterprise data as real-time streams.
Want to learn more about Confluent? Visit Confluent's website.
Jobs You May Like
Starsky Robotics, San Francisco
Agile Delivery Lead
Pivotal Software, Anywhere in the USA
Database Engineer - Vertica
The Trade Desk, New York, NY, Boulder, CO, Denver, CO San Francisco, CA, San Jose, CA, Ventura, CA, Aliso Viejo, CA, Remote
Sr. Web Developer (Full Stack)
New York Media, New York, NY
Android Integration Support Engineer (CloverGO)