What We're Looking For:
- Experience in automating release and build processes and writing packaging scripts
- Experience with configuration management systems to manage configs across systems in the cloud
- Knowledge and experience implementing Continuous Delivery model
- Advanced knowledge of Git, Jenkins, and Jira systems
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment automation tools such as Jenkins, Salt, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Travis CI etc.
- Experience with continuous integration, build systems, and source code control tools such as Git/SVN, build tools like (g)make, Gradle
- Experience writing benchmarking/load generation software
- Knowledge of database and messaging systems (MySql, PostgreSQL, Redis, Hbase, Voldemort, Espresso, Cassandra, Kafka)
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, etc.)
Our Story Founded by the team that built Apache Kafka®, Confluent builds a streaming platform that enables companies to easily access data as real-time streams Background Every byte of data has a story to tell, something of significance that will inform the next thing to be done. In a data-driven enterprise, how we move our data becomes nearly as important as the data itself. With greater speed and agility, data’s value increases exponentially. From its very early days, we have open-sourced Apache Kafka™ and have led it to impressive industry-wide adoption across several thousand companies. Now we are focusing on building a streaming platform to help other companies get easy access to enterprise data as real-time streams.
Want to learn more about Confluent? Visit Confluent's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Engineering Manager
Khan Academy, Mountain View, CA
Poynt, Palo Alto, CA, US
Software Engineering Manager
Intercom, London, UK
Customer Success Manager
Skillz, San Francisco
Software Engineer - Billing Team
Checkr, San Francisco
Data Integration Engineer
C3 IoT, Redwood City, CA, Minneapolis, MN, New York, NY, Chicago, IL