Sales Development Representative - Enterprise
Confluent, Mountain View, CA
Real-Time Data at Massive Scale
What You'll Do:
- As an Enterprise Sales Development Representative, you will be prospecting into Strategic accounts to secure meetings, and to identify and qualify sales opportunities.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders.
- Provide potential prospects with information about Confluent and our product value.
- Conduct conversations with decision makers from large Enterprise organizations.
- Collaborate closely with highly experienced and tenured Strategic and Enterprise Sales Account Executives and Regional Sales Directors.
- Learn, leverage and help evolve our opportunity qualification and pipeline creation process.
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota to ensure pipeline objectives, with the support of managers and team mates who are committed to your success.
- Join a structured Sales training program with clear milestones, and an established career progression plan for strong performers.
- Participate in regular Sales enablement sessions, learning from the best in the business, and helping you develop the skills to excel in a Sales career.
What Gives You An Edge:
- 9+ months of Sales experience, either in a Sales Development, Account Executive, Business Development, Customer Success or other related capacity
- Experience interacting with customers and prospects, doing discovery calls and identifying sales opportunities
- Passion for Sales and desire to excel
- Competitive team player
- An appetite to sell to technology decision makers
- Enterprise technology aptitude, open source technology knowledge is a plus
- Hard worker and willing to achieve a high volume of daily activities while maintaining a positive and energetic attitude
- Background using CRM and sales engagement applications
- Bachelors degree preferred or relevant work experience
Our Story Founded by the team that built Apache Kafka®, Confluent builds a streaming platform that enables companies to easily access data as real-time streams Background Every byte of data has a story to tell, something of significance that will inform the next thing to be done. In a data-driven enterprise, how we move our data becomes nearly as important as the data itself. With greater speed and agility, data’s value increases exponentially. From its very early days, we have open-sourced Apache Kafka™ and have led it to impressive industry-wide adoption across several thousand companies. Now we are focusing on building a streaming platform to help other companies get easy access to enterprise data as real-time streams.