- You will organize information in efficient and original ways, drawing inputs from people at different levels of the organization, and keeping them aware of due dates when they have deliverables to contribute.
- Project manage multiple streams of content the Developer Experience team produces with various kinds of lifecycles and delivery methods, and you will enjoy keeping all of that visible, on schedule, and delivered to consumers both internal and external.
- You’ll also discover new content programs on the team, take charge of the details, run them smoothly, and help their stakeholders succeed.
What We're Looking For:
- 6+ years of experience as a content manager
- The ability to handle multiple overlapping programs and stakeholders efficiently
- The ability to manage small, short-duration projects
- The ability to influence people up and down the org chart towards clear communication of status and timely completion of deliverables
- Mastery of proven program management methodologies whose details you can articulate
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluent or GitHub
- Excellent communication skills and an unremittingly positive attitude
Our Story Founded by the team that built Apache Kafka®, Confluent builds a streaming platform that enables companies to easily access data as real-time streams Background Every byte of data has a story to tell, something of significance that will inform the next thing to be done. In a data-driven enterprise, how we move our data becomes nearly as important as the data itself. With greater speed and agility, data’s value increases exponentially. From its very early days, we have open-sourced Apache Kafka™ and have led it to impressive industry-wide adoption across several thousand companies. Now we are focusing on building a streaming platform to help other companies get easy access to enterprise data as real-time streams.
Want to learn more about Confluent? Visit Confluent's website.
Jobs You May Like
Junior Battery Management Systems Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer
Honey, Downtown Los Angeles
Sr Android Developer
i.am+ Hollywood HQ, Hollywood, CA
Senior Software Engineer
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654
Front End Software Engineer (Contract)
Kobalt Music Group, London