- Work with our recruiters to schedule candidate phone screens, lunch/coffee interviews, remote interviews, and onsite interviews (across different time zones).
- Facilitate onsite interviews, greet, and escort candidates to.from conference rooms.
- Enter, maintain, and update candidate information in our applicant tracking system (Lever).
- Be the advocate for our candidates and provide updates to them regarding their applicant/interview status as needed.
- Ensure a great candidate interview experience.
- Assist with coordinating onsite interviews as well as video meetings and phone screens as needed.
- Quality control and Compliance (NDA).
- Provide other ad hoc support to the Recruiting Team as needed.
What We're Looking For:
- Previous experience with Google Calendar and schedule management.
- Previous experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (Lever, Greenhouse, etc.).
- Booking travel through various travel platforms.
- Experience with Video Conferencing systems (preferably Zoom).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate within team structure.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Focus on candidate experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Our Story Founded by the team that built Apache Kafka®, Confluent builds a streaming platform that enables companies to easily access data as real-time streams Background Every byte of data has a story to tell, something of significance that will inform the next thing to be done. In a data-driven enterprise, how we move our data becomes nearly as important as the data itself. With greater speed and agility, data’s value increases exponentially. From its very early days, we have open-sourced Apache Kafka™ and have led it to impressive industry-wide adoption across several thousand companies. Now we are focusing on building a streaming platform to help other companies get easy access to enterprise data as real-time streams.