Commercial Account Executive - Italy
Confluent, Barcelona, Spain
Real-Time Data at Massive Scale
- Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory. Territory may be a combination of geographic, product, industry, and other customers/market dimensions. Sells to the territory directly or via partners.
- Sells to the territory directly or via partners.
- Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, customer success, and support to uncover all customer needs.
- Responsible for understanding product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the sale.
- Travels to customer sites to identify/develop sales opportunities when required.
- Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition.
- Onsite customer presentation with C-levels (as required) to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals.
- Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and maximizing sales.
- Comfortable negotiating SaaS/cloud/software contracts.
- 5+ years experience growing pipeline and selling enterprise IT solutions.
- Consistent track record of success and history of quota attainment in consultative sales environments.
- Knowledge of Open Source, Big Data, Cloud, Systems Infrastructure, Enterprise Application Integration, Database and/or Data warehouse concepts and products preferred.
- Adept at using Salesforce.com or other CRM tools to manage accounts, contacts, and opportunities throughout the sales process.
- Outstanding communication skills - written and oral including strong presentation skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- High-integrity, intelligence, and self-driven.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Team player.
- Open to Travel to customer locations as needed.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred.
- Native / Fluent in Italian + Fluent English (French or Spanish is a plus)
Our Story Founded by the team that built Apache Kafka®, Confluent builds a streaming platform that enables companies to easily access data as real-time streams Background Every byte of data has a story to tell, something of significance that will inform the next thing to be done. In a data-driven enterprise, how we move our data becomes nearly as important as the data itself. With greater speed and agility, data’s value increases exponentially. From its very early days, we have open-sourced Apache Kafka™ and have led it to impressive industry-wide adoption across several thousand companies. Now we are focusing on building a streaming platform to help other companies get easy access to enterprise data as real-time streams.
Want to learn more about Confluent? Visit Confluent's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid