Enterprise Account Executive (NYC)
Confluent, New York City, New York
Real-Time Data at Massive Scale
- Articulate and manage a Complex Sales Cycle with responsibility for demonstrating the value of Confluent
- Focus on new logo acquisition to help Confluent expand its customer base
- Strategically prospect to C-Level, IT Leaders and Technical End-Users
- Build awareness for Kafka and Confluent within large enterprises and establish trusting relationships and credibility with partners and end-users
- Build strong Champions within the account to work across Business Units and Subsidiaries
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Create and execute go to market plans that are based on viral methods and organic growth
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings objectives
- Align closely with our Solutions Engineering team on technical wins, Professional Services to deliver world-class customer experience, and Customer Success Management to identify and close expansion opportunities and renewals, all while earning our customers love
- Forecasting sales activities with a metrics-driven approach
What We're Looking For:
- Mindset = Driven, curious, empathetic, coachable
- 3+ years as direct selling, quota carrying, account executive for complex technology platform sales to Enterprise customers.
- Successful Prospecting, Greenfield territory development, Hunting and Closing new Enterprise logos, within Manhattan/NYC proper.
- Experience selling to both developers and C-Levels
- A record of overachieving against your quota
- Rigorous Sales Methodology and Sales Process, proven by accurate forecasts and clear communication throughout the deal cycle
- Previous experience selling complex and related technology platform (Paas, data infrastructure, open-source, etc)
Our Story Founded by the team that built Apache Kafka®, Confluent builds a streaming platform that enables companies to easily access data as real-time streams Background Every byte of data has a story to tell, something of significance that will inform the next thing to be done. In a data-driven enterprise, how we move our data becomes nearly as important as the data itself. With greater speed and agility, data’s value increases exponentially. From its very early days, we have open-sourced Apache Kafka™ and have led it to impressive industry-wide adoption across several thousand companies. Now we are focusing on building a streaming platform to help other companies get easy access to enterprise data as real-time streams.
Want to learn more about Confluent? Visit Confluent's website.
The best bed for better sleep