Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Strategic Content - REMOTE -US
Confluent, Mountain View, California
Real-Time Data at Massive Scale
What You Will Do:
- Work alongside executives to develop keynote presentations for major conferences
- Develop a roster of content for our customer briefing center program
- Help train our sales teams and other customer functions in our message across persona types
- Partner with our brand and narrative teams to inject the product’s technical capabilities into our corporate message
- Contribute to the broader product marketing team’s efforts to drive forward content and product launches
What You Will Bring:
- Demonstrated history of crafting compelling marketing content that engages stakeholders and inspires action
- Demonstrated history of working closely with cross-functional stakeholders to develop, shape, and edit content for particular audiences
- Demonstrated history of working closely with executive-level stakeholders to develop content and presentations
- Experience working on all types of content, especially thought leadership presentations
- Track record of collaborating, influencing outcomes, and driving consensus in a cross-functional environment
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and willingness to embrace change and adapt strategies on the fly
- A demonstrated understanding of the enterprise data landscape (data movement, data storage, data analysis, application development and management)
- B2B enterprise marketing experience
- 6+ years of related experience
Our Story Founded by the team that built Apache Kafka®, Confluent builds a streaming platform that enables companies to easily access data as real-time streams Background Every byte of data has a story to tell, something of significance that will inform the next thing to be done. In a data-driven enterprise, how we move our data becomes nearly as important as the data itself. With greater speed and agility, data’s value increases exponentially. From its very early days, we have open-sourced Apache Kafka™ and have led it to impressive industry-wide adoption across several thousand companies. Now we are focusing on building a streaming platform to help other companies get easy access to enterprise data as real-time streams.
Want to learn more about Confluent? Visit Confluent's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.