You’ll be responsible for
- The success of a major product initiative, from initial conception and customer development to growth strategy.
- You’ll become the trusted resource for your product, making sure that the engineering, design, sales, and marketing have what they need to make the right tradeoffs, build the right product, and grow it successfully in the market.
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a software product manager, ideally for a developer product, and 6-8 years of experience in overall technical roles.
- Empathy for our enterprise customers, and a passion for solving their problems with the software.
- Ability to craft a product strategy and roadmap in concert with customers, engineering, design, and go-to-market teams
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to distill technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Strong technical competency, especially with distributed data systems, public and private clouds, and stream processing
- Experience with a modern integration platform is a plus
- Experience with CDC (Change Data Capture) technologies is a plus
- Experience engaging with an open-source community is a plus
- MBA is a strong plus
- Bachelor's, Master’s, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical field
Our Story Founded by the team that built Apache Kafka®, Confluent builds a streaming platform that enables companies to easily access data as real-time streams Background Every byte of data has a story to tell, something of significance that will inform the next thing to be done. In a data-driven enterprise, how we move our data becomes nearly as important as the data itself. With greater speed and agility, data’s value increases exponentially. From its very early days, we have open-sourced Apache Kafka™ and have led it to impressive industry-wide adoption across several thousand companies. Now we are focusing on building a streaming platform to help other companies get easy access to enterprise data as real-time streams.
Want to learn more about Confluent? Visit Confluent's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.