Inside Sales Consultant
Constant Contact, Loveland, CO
Creating effective email marketing and other online marketing campaigns
Do you often find yourself making conversation with strangers? Have you been told that you’re uniquely charismatic or persuasive? Constant Contact is looking for a motivated, energetic & dynamic individual to be our next Inside Sales Consultant! Join our award-winning sales team in chasing a multi-billion dollar market opportunity, all while helping small businesses and non-profits thrive through the use of our integrated online marketing tool.
What's in it for you?
- Exceed your goals and earn completely uncapped commission!
- Earn a seat in our President’s Club and win a tropical vacation!
- Launch your career – we had close to 300 internal promotions company-wide last year!
- An amazing corporate culture!
What you'll do:
- Convert warm leads into paying customers by making 85-100 outbound calls a day.
- Conduct needs analysis and follow up with prospects to ensure they purchase products and services that meet their needs.
- Coach and advise small businesses and organizations on best-in-class online marketing strategies.
- Attain and exceed direct and cross-sell sales goals.
- Grow your knowledge of engagement marketing and Constant Contact's suite of products through our comprehensive Sales training program.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree and/or 1-2 years related experience in sales/marketing
- The desire to be the best and to not only meet, but also exceed sales objectives
- Being open to having fun and dodging the occasional Nerf gun dart while we smash goals
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, results-oriented team environment
- Ability to 'think on your feet' in order to creatively solve our customers' business needs
- Ability to adapt, learn and embrace new sales methods
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
- Being able to manage hitting the phones and the Beer Cart on Fridays
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite products
- Presence and knowledge of Social Media Marketing
- Experience selling services or technology products to small businesses and non-profits, or new business generation highly preferred
Learn more about our team:
We’re all about winning. We work hard as individuals, celebrate our successes as a team and have a lot of fun along the way. It's a fast-paced and collaborative environment where coaching, developing and winning is a true priority. It’s a place where you can be passionate about what you do and get substantially rewarded for your hard work and perseverance.
About Constant Contact
Constant Contact, an Endurance International Group company and a leader in email marketing since 1995, provides hundreds of thousands of small businesses around the world with the online marketing tools, resources, and personalized coaching they need to grow their business.
Want to learn more about Constant Contact? Visit Constant Contact's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Sales Engineer (Austin, TX)
Okta, Austin, TX
Inside Sales Representative (HEADQUARTERS)
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Business Development Representative
Recorded Future, Boston, MA
Sr. Director of Customer Success, EMEA
Tapad, London Or Oslo
Account Executive (Mid Market)
Segment, New York
Regional Sales Manager, Enterprise (Dallas, TX)
Okta, Dallas, TX