Contentful provides content infrastructure for digital teams to power websites, apps, and devices. Unlike a CMS, Contentful was built to integrate with the modern software stack. It offers a central hub for structured content, powerful management and delivery APIs, and a customizable web app that enables developers and content creators to ship their products faster. Companies like Spotify, Red Bull, Optimizely, Twilio, and Urban Outfitters rely on Contentful to solve the complexities of content management in the modern multi-channel world.
The demand for a new way to manage content is in the numbers: the company is rapidly growing and has raised nearly $50M from VC firms including General Catalyst, Benchmark, Balderton, Point Nine, and Trinity.
We're a fun team of over 150 people from 40 nations with offices in Berlin and San Francisco, looking for more amazing individuals to join our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for a Business Copywriter who will create attention-grabbing content for our business audience. Your writing will take the form of blog posts, lead generation content such as white-papers and case-studies, articles in leading publications, advertisements on various platforms, and more. You'll be a part of the marketing team, working closely with the director of demand generation, the chief marketing officer, product marketers, and designers who have built the existing Contentful brand.
- Write copy that captures and keeps the reader's attention — compelling stories, not just typical marketing phrases
- You're adept at gathering the material for marketing communications by talking to technologists, marketers, and users, then identifying the themes, key points, and important vocabulary to use when you sit down to write
- Develop creative content that is forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends
- Produce compelling success stories and content focusing on our clients.
- Take ownership and responsibility for your results and finish what you start
- Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share theirs
- You love technology and are an experienced writer.
- You have a background in product marketing and know how to translate our product into compelling content.
- Write clear, conversational, and technically correct English, prose and possess a strong command of grammar, spelling, and style.
- The ability to work independently, get tasks done quickly and earn the trust to do a good job with little supervision.
- Excel at interpersonal communication and active listening
- A strong record in creating copy that stands out from the crowd
- A keen attention to detail
- Manage time effectively while working under tight deadlines
- Proactively collaborating with colleagues from marketing, product management, customer success and our solution architects
- It's a bonus if you also happen to publish regularly on your own blog, on medium or participate in subject-specific conversations on social-media.
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!
Contentful (https://www.contentful.com) is a content management developer platform that enables web and mobile developers to manage, integrate, and deliver digital content to any kind of device or service that can connect to an API - be it smart cars, VR, mobile, web, digital signage, or any new platform. We solve the complexities of content management for tens of thousands web and mobile developers, some independent and many working at enterprise customers that include Jack-in-the-box, Petsmart, Specialized, Fidelity Investments, and Urban Outfitters.
Want to learn more about Contentful? Visit Contentful's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Product Marketing
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Senior Manager Field Marketing
EnerNOC, US - Boston, MA
Healthline Media, New York, NY
Part Time Digital Marketing Instructor
General Assembly, New York
Manager, Consumer PR - Latin America
Netflix, Alphaville, Brazil
Sales Strategy & Ops Manager - New Products
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA