Senior Sales Enablement Program Manager
Contentful: a developer-friendly, API first CMS
Contentful provides content infrastructure for digital teams to power websites, apps, and devices. Unlike a CMS, Contentful was built to integrate with the modern software stack. It offers a central hub for structured content, powerful management and delivery APIs, and a customizable web app that enables developers and content creators to ship their products faster. Companies including Spotify, Red Bull, WeWork, Lyft, and Urban Outfitters rely on Contentful to manage content as part of their modern web stack.
Contentful is growing rapidly, backed by $80 million in funding from VC firms including Benchmark and General Catalyst, and strategic investors including Sapphire Ventures (SAP) and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re a fun team of more than 200 people from 44 nations, with offices in Berlin and San Francisco. Join us!
We’re looking for a high-performing, highly-organized individual contributor with a passion for learning and helping others succeed to join our Contentful Sales Enablement team. You will be responsible for new hire onboarding programs, curriculum and content development, and instructor-led training for Contentful’s global sales teams. A successful candidate has experience creating sales playbooks and job aids, planning and executing sales training programs, and working collaboratively with multiple cross-functional stakeholders. The ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced, high-growth, performance-driven environment, and excel in prioritizing their time to achieve their goals.
- Plan and execute ongoing sales training and enablement curriculum.
- Collaborate with cross-functional subject matter experts to develop and facilitate instructor-led sales training courses, self-guided e-Learning courses, and sales content such as playbooks and other job aids.
- Maintain and optimize the sales training content database for your programs.
- Partner with other members of the sales enablement team to bring your programs into new hire onboarding and other global sales training tracks.
- Determine KPIs for your programs and evaluate success metrics to drive ongoing improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience in sales enablement, sales support, sales operations, education, corporate training, learning & development, or instructional design.
- Proven ability to develop a plan to meet business outcomes and project manage the execution of the plan.
- Outstanding stakeholder management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Strong communicator with exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Solid attention to detail; excellent organization skills with the ability to balance numerous projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to facilitate live training and hold the attention of the audience.
- Technical aptitude with the ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Direct experience in sales
- Experience in Learning Management System (LMS) administration, including organizing learning paths, assigning sessions, training record management, assessing content effectiveness, and ensuring data accuracy and reporting
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience using video editing software such as Camtasia and eLearning authoring software such as Articulate
- Intermediate to advanced slide design skills (Powerpoint or Google Slides)
- Unwavering passion, commitment, and persistence to the business, customer, and technology
- Strong internal and external collaboration and negotiation skills
- Join an innovative tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive. Be a part of helping companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Generous education budget complete with extra days off to be spent on your professional and self-development
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware
- Home office will be possible during certain periods
- Traveling and working between and from our Berlin and San Francisco offices will be possible depending on project involvement
- Hang out in one of our many shared spaces, playing games with colleagues or enjoying a full range of events, including workshops, on-site meetups, guest speakers, and fun events for the company and each team.
- As much artisan coffee as you can handle
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages, and we offer free German classes
- Take a break and pat a pup, we are a dog-friendly office
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!
Contentful (https://www.contentful.com) is a content management developer platform that enables web and mobile developers to manage, integrate, and deliver digital content to any kind of device or service that can connect to an API - be it smart cars, VR, mobile, web, digital signage, or any new platform. We solve the complexities of content management for tens of thousands web and mobile developers, some independent and many working at enterprise customers that include Jack-in-the-box, Petsmart, Specialized, Fidelity Investments, and Urban Outfitters.
Want to learn more about Contentful? Visit Contentful's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Yonkers, NY