Director, Solution Partners
Contentful, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Contentful: a developer-friendly, API first CMS
About the opportunity
As the Director, North America Agency Partners, you will be responsible for building, managing and refining Contentful’s agency partner program and ecosystem within North America. This role will oversee the North America Partner Manager team and help support and grow key agency, systems integrator (SI), and consultancy relationships throughout the region.
As an experienced leader and mentor with a strong enterprise software agency partner and sales background, you are responsible for supporting your team in partner engagements, go-to-market initiatives and as a senior stakeholder for partners throughout the territory. With the role being quota carrying, you own your team’s forecast, ability to identify and mitigate risks, tackle opportunities, and constantly up-level your team through outstanding leadership and coaching.
What to expect?
- Recruit, hire, train and coach existing and new team members
- Educate, manage and support new and existing relationships with key strategic digital agencies and SIs at the VP & C-Level
- Create processes, set best practices and build replicable patterns for regional go-to-market initiatives
- Support, participate in & drive your team’s joint go-to-market activities and meetings with key strategic partners to drive pipeline and revenue for the North American sales motion
- Serve as a senior stakeholder and point of escalation internally and in customer engagements
- Be a mentor and provide hands-on coaching and professional development for both Partner Managers and the greater sales team
- Conduct weekly forecasts and successfully manage sales development goals, metrics and quota achievement
- Proactively collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Recruitment, Human Resources and Customer Success to ensure attainment of territory success
What you need to be successful?
- 5+ years of management experience of a channel/digital agency partner team
- 3-5 years of direct channel/partner management experience with digital agencies or systems integrators
- Proven track record of growing, coaching and scaling high performing diverse partner team in a fast growth environment
- Strong history of continuous channel/partner development through both external and internal resources, resulting in a healthy and robust broader ecosystem
- Strong data-driven, analytical approach to identify and activate upon internal and external trends to drive performance
- Highly effective, curious and empathetic communicator
- Confident and humble leader with previous executive customer exposure
- Willingness to travel (up to 33%)
- Experience working with Salesforce, along with Google and other common office suite products
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products
- Full-time employees receive Stock Options for the opportunity to share in the success of our company
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision care package covering 100% of monthly premiums for employees
- We value Work-Life balance and You Time! A generous combination of a flexible time off policy, volunteer time off and paid holidays
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave (after 6 months of employment)
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career.
- Enjoy a full range of virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking exchange beyond the usual work duties
- Share and navigate the excitement of a new workplace with your CFF (Contentful First Friend)
- Commuter benefits and monthly bill stipend
- Plus, Contentful socks! And other amazing swag as part of company events. Oh yeah!
To view more career opportunities, visit https://www.contentful.com/careers/
Who are we?
Contentful is the leading content platform that powers digital experiences for over 30% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Shopify, Staples, Atlasssian, Electronic Arts, Chanel, Roche, Vodafone use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and we have secured over $330 million in funding from top-tier partners such as Tiger Global, Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 650 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco, Denver and distributed around the world.
Everyone is welcome here!
“Everyone is welcome here” is a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability, or length of time spent unemployed. We invite you to apply and join us!
If you need reasonable accommodations at any point during the application or interview process, please let your recruiting coordinator know.
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby consent to the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal information as described therein.
Contentful (https://www.contentful.com) is a content management developer platform that enables web and mobile developers to manage, integrate, and deliver digital content to any kind of device or service that can connect to an API - be it smart cars, VR, mobile, web, digital signage, or any new platform. We solve the complexities of content management for tens of thousands web and mobile developers, some independent and many working at enterprise customers that include Jack-in-the-box, Petsmart, Specialized, Fidelity Investments, and Urban Outfitters.
Want to learn more about Contentful? Visit Contentful's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos