- Serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of top tier client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth
- Ensure clients derive maximum value from the Contently solution; technology and services
- Prepare implementation plans and lead client on-boarding; present content strategy and plan, organize user training and coordinate with other Service teams allowing content production to begin as quickly after the sale as possible
- Work closely with clients to identify needs including content approval workflows and consult on best practices for solutions and setup
- Prepare and deliver effective client presentations, including stakeholders at all levels of the organization up to C-Suite
- Deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly status and results presentations to internal and external teams
- Regularly evaluate quality of content, managing external content creation, editorial, and strategy resources
- Identify new opportunities from within existing accounts, partnering with Business Development team to aid in increasing revenue
- Ensure a deep enough understanding of clients’ individual experiences to head off potential issues before they become problems
- Develop expertise in all Contently technologies; communicate long-term roadmap and represent client needs internal
- 7+ years experience in Customer Success and/or Account Management ideally in SaaS B2B environment supporting F500+ clients; demonstrated career progression based on contribution and capability; a results-oriented and data-driven approach
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business
- Confident communicator (written and oral) skills, and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organizations
- A great relationship manager, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting, and completion of planned deliverables
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical, and organizational skills in a fast paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Project and program management experience; knowledge of key concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope, and tasks
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
- Passion about business and dissatisfaction with status quo – always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned clients
Contently, a New York-based startup, is a publishing solution for brands, helping them create great stories, engage audiences, and deliver business results. Plus they have more than a few office dogs and a secret meeting room.
Be a Better Contently Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Contently when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Contently? Visit Contently's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative - Dutch speaking
Sales Engineer- Sydney
Qualtrics, Sydney, Australia
Enterprise Account Executive
Domino Data Lab, Boston, New York , Atlanta , Washington D.C.
Sr. Channel Account Manager - AT&T (Chicago, IL)
Box, Chicago, IL
Sales Engineering Manager
Tradeshift, Tokyo, Japan
Enigma, New York, NY