Contently is looking for ambitious, consultative SaaS or Consulting Services sales professionals who want to financially prosper in a dynamic, high growth startup. In this role you’ll be empowered to prospect, build relationships and close business with the Marketing and Content teams of Fortune 1000 companies. The ideal candidate drives business by helping customers understand how Contently empowers them to create custom content at scale, more deeply engage with their audiences and deliver accountable business outcomes.
The Contently Sales Person:
- Effectively engages with new prospects and wins deals by using a consultative, value oriented approach that resonates with high level decision makers
- Demonstrates a high level of business acumen by effectively discussing the business needs of prospects to align Contently fit before presenting value
- Loves the hunt of prospecting and wants to scale their pipeline beyond Lead Gen team contribution in order to exceed target
- Drives the entire sales process from prospecting through opportunity development and deal closure, to post-sale kickoff with our Customer Success team
- Goes beyond closing and follows through. They set customers up for success and follow up to make certain that success is achieved
- Is a student. They seek first to understand, ask probing questions, heavily research the prospect business before engaging.
- Is passionate about content marketing and MarTech solutions, thus endearing them to prospects as a trusted resource
- Loves to be in the field with prospects and network at industry events. These positions will be located in our New York HQ or in San Francisco, and requires up to 50% travel
- Desires to work in a dynamic startup where they can share feedback from the field to help shape the evolution of our product and service offerings
Your accomplishments and traits:
- A skilled, enterprise logo, VP+ level hunter
- 8+ years of direct to client, SaaS or Consulting Services experience
- Proven track record of exceeding targets by running a consultative sales process with large, complex prospect organizations
- Thrived and demonstrated flexibility in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Deep understanding of content marketing and/or the value delivered by MarTech solutions
- Truly helped customers and performed for managers so that both will be pleased to be your reference if selected to work at Contently
- Enjoyed contributing to special company culture that celebrates performance, diversity and the participation of all employees
- You understand that yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is the present, so it’s a gift....and meant to provide fun and enjoyment among the serious demands of selling
Contently, a New York-based startup, is a publishing solution for brands, helping them create great stories, engage audiences, and deliver business results. Plus they have more than a few office dogs and a secret meeting room.
Be a Better Contently Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Contently when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Contently? Visit Contently's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Technical Account Manager
Movable Ink, Movable Ink - NYC
Sales Director - San Francisco
Medallia, Remote, California
Sales Engineer (Pre-Sales)
Recorded Future, Boston, MA, or Remote
Business Development Representative
Slack, Toronto, Canada
Account Executive - Kansas City
Commercial Account Executive
Twilio, Atlanta, GA