Contently is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst to implement and manage data-driven solutions for our business needs across Finance, Product, Sales and Marketing. Reporting to the VP of Finance, your responsibilities will include requirements gathering, data modeling and analysis, along with creating standard and ad hoc reports and dashboards for business teams from various systems. In addition to an analytical mindset, this position requires a strong intellectual curiosity, a desire to derive order out of chaos and a passion for orderly business operations and data collection and analysis. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the executive team, providing data and analysis to support decision-making. You’ll help to build the infrastructure to ensure data integrity across the organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Help administer, analyze, and automate data from a number of systems including Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics, Looker, Mixpanel and custom analytics databases (PostgreSQL)
- Collaborate with all teams in the company to optimize against, as well as, develop KPIs and metrics
- Develop actionable analysis and provide insights to assist managers and decision makers
- Identify and analyze trends as well as develop potential solutions
- Implement and maintain procedures to arm the company at large with data and insights
- Weekly and monthly reporting and analysis
- Dashboard creation and maintenance
- Be the primary administrator of Salesforce CRM and Looker instance
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of analytical work experience in tech, consulting or finance
- Advanced MS Excel skills, proficiency in SQL (PostgreSQL) and relational databases a plus
- Experience with BI tools like Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Advanced Salesforce skills and/or Salesforce administration work is required, certifications a plus
- Business-minded in addition to data savvy
- Not afraid to get into the weeds of multiple data sources and constantly improve data quality
- Able to distill and convey insights from complex data sets and concepts
- Strong communicator and team player who can work with all teams across the company
- Excellent time and self-management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask
- Experience in a startup or high growth environment is a plus
Contently, a New York-based startup, is a publishing solution for brands, helping them create great stories, engage audiences, and deliver business results. Plus they have more than a few office dogs and a secret meeting room.
Be a Better Contently Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Contently when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Contently? Visit Contently's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Technical Recruiter
HRIT Leader - Workday
Grand Rounds, Reno, NV or San Francisco, CA
Software Engineering Immersive Instructor- Stamford
General Assembly, New York
Front Lines Associate
General Assembly, Atlanta, GA
Rwanda Program Manager
Global Health Corps, Kigali, Rwanda
People and Culture Operations Manager
Healthline Media, San Francisco, CA