Experience Design Manager (Senior UX / IA)
Contently, New York, NY
Leaders in branded content
Contently is looking for a motivated and experienced information architect to join our growing Product and UX team. You’ll help define the flow of our user experience and ensure that our SaaS platform is easy, obvious, and delightful by delivering a clear and consistent user journey.
We’re seeking someone who has enterprise B2B platform experience, can interface with corporate customers, and is comfortable with an agile and fast-paced startup environment.
What you’ll do:
– Collaborate with product management to understand our business needs
– Communicate regularly with users to understand their roles, objectives, and needs
– Design the platform architecture and develop detailed journey maps, work flows, site maps, wireframes, prototypes and specs
– Perform heuristic evaluations
– Work with product managers, designers and engineers to build and iterate solutions- Implement and ensure adherence to design standards
– Act as a leader and champion of the user experience across the organization
Who you are:
– 7+ years IA/UX experience
– 5+ years IA/UX experience with enterprise B2B SaaS products
– Solid portfolio showing previous B2B platform work and skills
– Data-informed design process leveraging quantitative and qualitative analysis
– Experience in conducting user research and usability testing
– Experience with common UX design tools
– Proficiency communicating with colleagues and customers
– Able to thrive in an agile product development process
– Ability to lead and mentor UX resources
More on Contently:
Contently is on a mission to change the way content marketing is traditionally done. That means not only building a powerful technology but also leveraging a powerful network of creative experts that traditional marketers need to stay fresh and original. Working at Contently means that you will be collaborating with extremely intelligent, creative, and diverse problem-solvers who love a good story and many laughs. Contently employees receive the best perks out there – from monthly outings and to Friday lunches and an unlimited vacation policy.