Contently, New York, NY
Leaders in branded content
Contently is looking for a motivated and experienced solutions engineer to join our team. As the product liaison working with our SDR and Sales teams to acquire new customers, you’ll learn about our prospects, map and document their processes, and demonstrate how Contently can add value to their organizations. You’ll also work with our Account team to hand-off newly signed customers ensuring a seamless on-boarding experience as well as capture needs and requests through both the sales and on-boarding processes for incorporation into our road map.
We’re seeking someone with B2B SaaS experience who can interface at all levels with enterprise customers. Organization and customer-facing communication skills are critical in this role.
What you’ll do:
- Support our sales teams in growing acquisition and penetration revenue
- Work with our sales operations team to shorten our cycle times and increase velocity
- Act as the prospect and customer facing product expert
- Assist in answering RFPs
- Be the point-of-contact for security and integration questions and assistance
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product to properly promote our products and services
- Ensure the smooth transition of accounts into the on-boarding process
Who you are:
- 5+ years solutions engineer experience
- 3+ years’ experience selling B2B products in enterprises
- Executive-level communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven track record with all stages of an enterprise sales process
- Excellent business and technical acumen
- Exceptional presenter
- Superior analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of organizational buying processes
More on Contently:
Contently is on a mission to change the way content marketing is traditionally done. That means not only building a powerful technology but also leveraging a powerful network of creative experts that traditional marketers need to stay fresh and original. Working at Contently means that you will be collaborating with extremely intelligent, creative, and diverse problem-solvers who love a good story and many laughs. Contently employees receive the best perks out there – from monthly outings and to Friday lunches and an unlimited vacation policy.