You'll have ownership over:
- Providing an exceptional experience for our customers and carriers
- The ability to multi-task between phone, email, and SMS to answer questions and resolve issues
- Engaging with our carriers to improve future performance and app usage
- Being knowledgeable and able to assist carriers throughout any stage of their shipments
- Meeting and exceeding SLA goals amongst all platforms
- Being the expert in all things Convoy and staying up to date with any new changes
- Taking ownership of problems and common questions to improve customer experience
You'll have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- 0-3 year experience in a customer facing role
- Experience with Zendesk desired
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter, love to dig into problems with keen attention to detail
- Team oriented, helpful, professional, focused, and positive
- Ability to remain calm under pressure or tension, think on your feet, and demonstrate great problem solving abilities
About us Convoy is reinventing the supply chain with technology-backed full service trucking. Convoy offers guaranteed capacity and innovative real-time GPS tracking via our connected carrier network.
Want to learn more about Convoy? Visit Convoy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Montessori Lead Infant / Toddler Guide (Teacher)
Guidepost Montessori, General Application - Now Accepting Applications for 2019-2020 School Year!
Mandarin Speaking Assistant Teacher
Guidepost Montessori, Northern Virginina
HR Administrator: Seasonal Role
UncommonGoods, Brooklyn, NY
Senior Compensation Leader
Rubrik, HQ (CA)
Front of House/Office PA
Badoo, London, UK
Bilingual HR Business Partner
Index Exchange, Montreal