You will take ownership of:
- Monitoring quality metrics of Convoy’s partner carriers and drivers
- Training carriers and drivers on how to use the product, improve their performance, and grow their businesses with Convoy
- Ensuring that shipments are executed according to customer specifications
- Tracking product use and product performance
- Working with our product and engineering team to make improvements that help us serve and delight our customers.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve within tight deadlines
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelors degree
- Strong work ethic & attention to detail
- Experience working with customers over the phone
- Ability to relate to, and build trust with, carriers & truck drivers
- A positive, proactive attitude
About us Convoy is reinventing the supply chain with technology-backed full service trucking. Convoy offers guaranteed capacity and innovative real-time GPS tracking via our connected carrier network.
Want to learn more about Convoy? Visit Convoy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Partnership Operations Analyst
Trust and Risk Management Manager(Crisis Management)
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Keyholder Advisor, Garden State Plaza
Warby Parker, Paramus, NJ
Handy Man $20 per hour
New York NY Driver - Flex/Weekends
Chariot Transit, New York