Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
We’re seeking a talented Sr. Product Designer to join our growing product team. You possess extraordinary UX thinking with strong interaction and visual design capability. You’ll partner with product teams in a rapidly changing environment to transform business requirements into simple, usable interfaces.
You will have ownership of:
- Partnering with Product Managers and Development to uncover product insights and deliver world-class customer experiences
- Creation and refinement of brand language and deliverables
- Autonomously leading the design of features from concept to shipped
- Generating testing methods and prototypes for both internal and external customers
- Working with our fast-paced engineering team to implement solutions based on your design
You have the following skills and experience:
- 5-7 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role
- Expertise with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and prototyping tools such as InVision, Proto.io, and Flinto
- Strong working knowledge of UX research with an ability to apply prototyping techniques to varied testing environments
- Experience with cross-platform design systems, information architecture, and Material and iOS design languages
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we are actively seeking a diverse team. If you're a collaborative team player who wants to have an outsized impact with a small, tight-knit team, we'd love to hear from you!
About us Convoy is reinventing the supply chain with technology-backed full service trucking. Convoy offers guaranteed capacity and innovative real-time GPS tracking via our connected carrier network.