- Lead a team to develop, deploy and deliver against operations metrics required for our business to meet customer needs and internal company goals
- Drive the successful execution of strategic, cross-functional programs to address critical business issues or opportunities (e.g., forecasting, transitioning work to new teams, and account support processes).
- Collaborate with other leaders in operations to ensure consistency in process, performance, and culture across Convoy sites.
- Serve as a trusted partner to the demand org in defining, tracking, and implementing customer success objectives, strategy, tactics, and processes that scale.
- Triage and manage customer escalations; develop solutions through root cause analysis
- Support hiring, onboarding, and training of Operations Managers, Team Leads, Specialists, and Associates.
- Identify and advocate for additional resources and reporting needed for your team to succeed
- Track product use and product performance for your team, and work with our product and engineering teams to make improvements that help us serve and delight our customers.
- Partner with your Director of Operations to foster a transparent and positive working environment for team members including owning change management and internal communications as our business continues to evolve.
- Candidates must be flexible to work a variety of hours as business demands, including overnight, weekends and holidays
We're looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of experience working in a fast-paced customer support environment
- 3+ years managing layered teams
- Experience with performance metrics, process improvement, and Lean methodologies
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to empathize with stakeholder needs and drive alignment across multiple teams.
- Superior organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Strong analytical skills – good at creating and analyzing business information, creating dashboards, tracking key business metrics; exceptional Excel skills; SQL proficiency a plus
- Ability to work independently, think creatively, problem solve and manage multiple tasks and deliver results in a collaborative, start-up environment with changing requirements and priorities.
Nice to haves:
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel, and/or data visualization
About us Convoy is reinventing the supply chain with technology-backed full service trucking. Convoy offers guaranteed capacity and innovative real-time GPS tracking via our connected carrier network.
Want to learn more about Convoy? Visit Convoy's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world