Associate Program Manager, Brokerage Vendor Operations
Convoy, Atlanta, Georgia
- Increase efficiency and quality of outsourced teams through improvement of processes and product.
- Be the main point of contact for our outsourced teams and act as a liaison between Convoy’s internal teams and outsourced teams.
- Insure outsourced teams are hitting and exceeding goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis in partnership with on-site managers.
- Program/project manage transition of tasks from other Operations teams and departments within Convoy to underlying teams, and partner with Vendor Manager to identify new tasks to transition.
- Partner with the Vendor Operations team to grow and scale the team.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required.
- 5-7 years of experience with call/contact centers, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), or customer experience/customer success operations.
- Strong analytical skills; good at creating and analyzing business information, creating dashboards, tracking key business metrics with exceptional Excel skills.
- Ability to break down high-level business problems into concrete systematic solutions.
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to empathize with stakeholder needs and drive alignment across multiple teams.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Proven results improving processes and identifying efficiencies and opportunities for automation.
- Positive attitude and advocate of change/change management.
- Ability to adapt well to a fast-paced environment with changing circumstances, directions and strategy.
Nice to haves:
- Startup experience is a strong plus
- SQL proficiency a plus
About us Convoy is reinventing the supply chain with technology-backed full service trucking. Convoy offers guaranteed capacity and innovative real-time GPS tracking via our connected carrier network.
Want to learn more about Convoy? Visit Convoy's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Tech Jobs For You
Customer Experience & Service Transformation Management Consul...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA