Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry, where even 10 years ago, most truck drivers did not have smartphones and paper driver logs were common. In 2015, Convoy launched the digital freight movement with an open and fully connected marketplace for brands and manufacturers to work directly with freight carriers who move truckload shipments throughout the country. This ‘Digital Freight Network’ is powered by machine learning and automation, and supported by a broad, ever-growing set of features that benefit both sides of the marketplace.
We’ve been honored to work with some great companies, such as Unilever, The Home Depot, and Procter & Gamble. We’ve also been backed by world-class investors, including Google, YCombinator, Fidelity, Greylock Generation, Lone Pine, T. Rowe Price, Baillie Gifford and the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, Starbucks, and others. We are proud to have been named a CNBC Disruptor 50 Winner (3x), a Fast Company World Changing Idea, a LinkedIn Top Startup, a Forbes' Best Startup Employer, one of Fortune Magazine's 'Impact 20' list, a best place to work in Washington State, a BloombergNEF Pioneer winner, and more.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help us transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste.
As a Visual Designer for the Brand team, you'll be creating deliverables that define Convoy's personality and tell our multi-faceted story across a variety of media. Your role will be at the intersection of marketing, product and communication. You'll have an immediate impact on Convoy's customer-facing communications and work with our product design team to create the evolution of our brand expression in all of our touch points. Your passion and attention to details will raise the bar of our brand systems, campaigns and overall visual design.
- Partner with Designers, Marketing leads, and company stakeholders to deliver world-class customer experiences for our shippers and carriers
- Creation and evolution of brand language in partnership with creative team
- Motion language for the overall brand
We're looking for someone who has:
- 5-8 years of experience as a Visual or Brand Designer
- Expertise with all the necessary design tools including Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of cross-platform communications and standards
- Experience with design systems, information architecture, Material and iOS design languages
- Experience creating brand guidelines
- Good understanding of typography, design principles, trends and best practices across digital and print
- Great communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Passionate about visual design and art direction
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!