- Functional expertise - Creatively define deal structures and customer targets that can maximize company margin and volume. Providing functional leadership in a variety of process improvement and development techniques, program management, operational excellence, statistical tools, and problem solving.
- Customer Insights - Represent the customer voice in pricing and deal structure process.
- Communicate effectively - Align internal stakeholders around deal strategy and bid prioritization.
- Accountability - Manage key business metrics for tracking RFP success and Sales motions related to that success.
- Creating impact - Your work should enable volume and margin growth at Convoy.
- Program management - Manage short term scrum support and long term strategic planning to support critical RFP’s. Working cross-functionally to identify the largest opportunities to increase company volume and margin. Working to identify the root cause of growth blockers. Defining and executing projects to unlock additional sales growth.
- Data and Analysis - Using data and analytics to drive decision making. Where necessary, creating dashboards to track progress against program goals. Through analysis and business intelligence, Identify and effectively communicate key levers to accelerate growth.
- Strategy - Investigating and programmatic work to inform and drive Convoy strategy.
- Stakeholder buy-in - Rallying senior leadership and other stakeholders behind programs under your management.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 7+ years of experience at a top tier consulting firm, tech company, or fortune 500.
- Program or Product Management experience, with a proven ability to break down and solve complex problems in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Highly comfortable with ambiguity, with the ability to think and act both strategically and tactically in unstructured problem spaces.
- Terrific storytelling abilities and comfortable crafting clear, compelling customer stories / strategies using observations, data and knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills – good at creating and analyzing business information, creating dashboards, tracking key business metrics. Exceptional with Excel/Data management tools. SQL and data visualization experience preferred.
- Proven ability to effectively translate problems into scalable programs that span both business process and technology solutions.
- Ability to assess costs, benefits, and risks for programs, with the ability to respond to risks and high-priority issues rapidly and effectively.
- Excellent written, oral communication and data visualization skills; able to drive collaboration and commitment across disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills – good at creating and analyzing business information, creating dashboards, tracking key business metrics. Exceptional with Excel/Data management tools. SQL experience preferred.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
About us Convoy is reinventing the supply chain with technology-backed full service trucking. Convoy offers guaranteed capacity and innovative real-time GPS tracking via our connected carrier network.
Want to learn more about Convoy? Visit Convoy's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.