- Drive effectiveness and efficiency of processes and tools to achieve timely resolution of issues, and a high degree of customer satisfaction for interactions with HR, leaders, and team members.
- Set up processes and controls for data accuracy and maintenance in HR systems (Workday, etc).
- Build capability to process high volume data changes and reporting.
- Establish and monitor processes and metrics to ensure customer and stakeholder needs are met. Establish and track performance against Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Partner with IT and HR to develop a strategic roadmap for automation of administrative processes, Employee and Manager Self-Service capabilities, and knowledge management.
- Identify trends based on HR Service desk tickets and partner with key stakeholders to identify and address root cause issues; partner to reduce HR Service desk ticket volume by improving quality of/access to information.
- Create a closed loop process between employee inquiries/HR service desk tickets and a company wide knowledge base for policy and other HR-related information.
- Design and implement the future state operating model and organization structure in support of the People Ops strategic roadmap.
- Apply a data-informed approach to determine effective staffing levels and compositionEvaluate, implement, and manage all third party People Ops technology, vendors, and partners.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years experience in HR that includes developing, implementing, and executing successful operations and technology strategies; people leadership experience
- Experience working in high growth environment and supporting HR Ops for 1000+ employees
- Knowledge of and HR functions (recruiting, learning & development, compliance, compensation and benefits, etc), and state and federal laws and regulations that influence HR.
- Proven ability to examine procedures, formulate policy, design new strategies, develop sound proposals, and successfully implement programs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, fostering teamwork across HR functions.
- Exceptional analytical skills, working with large data sets, communicating findings and establishing/tracking program metrics.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to interface with all levels of the organization, influence decision makers, and set and manage expectations.
- Able to project manage and juggle multiple priorities at once.
About us Convoy is reinventing the supply chain with technology-backed full service trucking. Convoy offers guaranteed capacity and innovative real-time GPS tracking via our connected carrier network.
Want to learn more about Convoy? Visit Convoy's website.
The project management platform built for software development teams