Sr, E-commerce FP&A
- Become a trusted partner with various teams in eCommerce organization to influence data-driven and financially sound decision making
- Proactively identify problems with significant business impact and drive scalable solutions with business partners
- Be responsible for converting data into actionable business insights
- Controllership of the businesses
- Lead financial analyses and assess key business initiatives
- Producing reporting on weekly / monthly financials and operational performance metrics
- Drive long / short term financial planning
- Lead data-driven decision making
- BA / BS degree
- 3+ years’ experience in finance and business analysis – Finance, Consulting, Investment Banking, Business Planning / Development, Accounting
- Ability to gather, analyze, and organize large amounts of data and provide insight/recommendations
- Demonstrated financial acumen and/or analytical experience including forecasting, budgeting, decision analysis, quantitative modelling and variance analysis
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in fast-paced and dynamic environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital
- Intermediate/expert level with Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Proficiency in Korean or English
- MBA or masters in Science or Economics
- Direct experience in eCommerce, Retail or Operations will be a plus but not necessary
- Location: Seoul, Republic of Korea
<Guidance on Consent to the Collection and Use of Personal Information>
Forward Ventures, Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, referred to as “company”) is in compliance with the provisions of privacy protection under the relevant laws and regulations, such as the Personal Information Protection Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc., and it is dedicated to protecting personal information of its job applicants.
1. Purpose of collecting and using personal information
to proceed with recruitment process; to assess applicant’s qualifications; to notify results at every step of the recruitment process; and to provide applicants with information about recruitment
2. Types of personal information to be collected
All information provided to the company upon applying for a job in the company, including name, contact information (e-mail, mobile phone), professional history, etc.
※ As job applications are in free forms, the personal information collected may differ depending on individual applications.
3. Period for retention and use of personal information
Personal information of applicants will be stored in the talent pool of the company and may be used for the next 2 years for non-periodic recruitment. However, the company will destroy the collected personal information without delay upon request of an applicant.
4. Refusal to consent to the collection and use of personal information and disadvantage that might result from such refusal
Applicants have the rights not to consent to the above terms and conditions. However, it’s important to note that the company cannot guarantee an unbiased recruitment process if it is not provided with necessary information through job applications. In addition, please note that if you do not consent to our collection and use of personal information, your participation in the recruitment process may be restricted.
You have carefully read the above [Consent to the Collection and Use of Personal Information]. By applying for a job at the company, it will be deemed that you have agreed to the terms and conditions above.
About us Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. Our vision is to create a world in which Customers ask “How did I ever live without Coupang?” We are looking for passionate builders to help us get there. Powered by world-class technology and operations, we have set out to transform the end-to-end Customer experience -- from revolutionizing last-mile delivery to rethinking how Customers search and discover on a truly mobile-first platform. We have been named one of the “50 Smartest Companies in the World” by MIT Technology Review and “30 Global Game Changers” by Forbes. Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.