- Partner with product and product marketing and keep customer facing roles informed of product updates, competitive changes, positioning, etc
- Partner cross-functionally to develop sales playbook that aligns to measurable business value
- Own project management for revenue kick off
- Manage and optimize sales onboarding to improve sales productivity and reduce new hire ramp time
- Developing curriculum and content, facilitating live sessions, and remote training of international hires.
- Develop and deliver ongoing sales training curriculum, including learning design, accreditation process, sales skills training, competitive readiness, playbooks, and product training.
- Manage the sales content strategy and oversee the creation, curation of sales training materials
- Design and execute strategies to drive adoption of sales enablement initiatives
- Create, monitor, and report success of the sales enablement program through sales effectiveness metrics and training adoption metrics; utilize the data to identify and recommend areas of improvement.
- Partner with cross functional teams in sales, revenue operations, product marketing, and demand generation to identify sales enablement needs and develop initiatives to address gaps.
- 5+ years of experience in sales enablement, sales training
- Proven communicator with exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to connect the dots across sales organizations, roles, and cross-functional partners.
- Attention to detail; excellent organization skills with the ability to balance numerous projects and meet tight deadlines
- Experience using Salesforce and Confluence
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
Coursera is an education-focused technology company that connects millions of learners around the world with the skills and knowledge they need to transform their lives and careers. We're providing access to top-quality university-level education at a previously unimagined scale, empowering learners, organizations, and enterprises to build the skills they need to succeed in the 21st century.
Want to learn more about Coursera? Visit Coursera's website.
Jobs You May Like
Core Enterprise Account Executive - Italian
Dropbox, Dublin, Ireland
Senior Manager/BD Director, Business Development
Indiegogo, San Francisco
Associate Director, Industry Partnerships - IT & Cloud
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
ForUsAll, San Francisco, CA
Sales Development Representative APAC
OTA Insight, Singapore/Bangkok