Associate Director, Industry Partnerships - IT & Cloud
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Education-focused technology company
- Responsible for cloud computing training & certification programs within a portfolio of industry partners.
- Define and drive the offering strategy and business plans in collaboration with partners to achieve results through the B2C and enterprise channels
- Lead acquisition, execution, and program activity with partners and third parties to achieve aggressive joint business plans and conduct regular reviews with internal and external stakeholders ensuring successful learner and partner outcomes
- Recommend, drive, and champion operational improvements that support scalability, learner, and partner growth
- Coordinate and manage internal and external teams to ensure the highest quality of educational programs are created and launched on time, including quarterbacking the work of Coursera product, content delivery, marketing, and enterprise sales teams
- Develop innovative new initiatives with partners to drive shared goals and meet the needs of Coursera learners'
- 5+ years of related experience in technical account/partnership management and/or category or product management
- 2+ years of related experience in Cloud computing content development, research or technology
- Track record of delivering to financial plans and KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to form long-term strategic business relationships and comfort engaging with senior executives as well as technical subject matter experts
- Strong understanding of cloud technology solutions and applications
- Passion to research and develop innovative solutions to improve learner outcomes & operational efficiency and a desire to contribute to a fast-paced startup
- Demonstrated team leadership, analytical mindset, partner management and project management skills, and financial acumen
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically, to influence across the organization at all levels, and to ensure flawless execution
- Training & certification, professional services account management, or ecommerce category management experience a strong plus
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera
Coursera is an education-focused technology company that connects millions of learners around the world with the skills and knowledge they need to transform their lives and careers. We're providing access to top-quality university-level education at a previously unimagined scale, empowering learners, organizations, and enterprises to build the skills they need to succeed in the 21st century.