- Develop and own Coursera’s marketing strategy and execution across key channels including website, email, SEO, affiliate marketing, mobile apps, co-marketing, PR, web & mobile advertising, social and events to drive revenues, learner growth, enterprise sales, and university partner engagement.
- Drive growth through both B-C and B-B-C distribution channels using digital as well as non-digital tactics.
- Lead the strategic direction of Coursera’s brand promise, visual identity, narrative, positioning, naming, pricing, and competitive differentiation in order to support our long-term business strategy.
- Define and merchandize the value of our offerings -- from courses to degrees -- making clear how particular content, competencies, and credentials can be the key to advancing particular careers.
- Harness the power of PR and earned media and reinforce Coursera’s thought leadership.
- Ensure effective rollout of new products across the platform. Package and position ideas and products in ways that uniquely appeal to consumers.
- Work effectively, transparently and in a partner-like fashion with the CEO and Coursera management team, particularly Product and Content, ensuring buy-in to key decisions, agreement on strategic direction, and alignment of cross-functional resources and activities.
- Lead by example to reinforce Coursera’s values of Betterment, Boldness, Solidarity, and Deep Honesty. Exhibit a conviction that the world needs Coursera to be wildly successful, a tireless pursuit to drive results, an urgency to learn what it takes to delight customers and create rapid growth, a leadership and management style that achieves top performance from teams that are diverse and united by common purpose, an openness and honesty that inspires true commitment from others, and a practice of inviting and offering candid feedback in order to learn, change, and grow.
- 10+ years of marketing in a consumer internet business, bringing experience building strong brands for companies with best-in-class digital experiences for large, global audiences.
- 10+ years of data-driven marketing with strong success implementing consumer acquisition and/or retention marketing campaigns with clear business objectives and targets.
- Track record building and leading a high-performing, cross-functional team of at least 15 people across branding, PR, digital, analytics, acquisition, and retention.
- Proven ability to drive results by consistently seizing opportunities to push the envelope to drive outsize performance in key metrics.
- Expertise generating, prioritizing, testing, and delivering on ideas that could drive 10 percent growth as well as 10x growth.
Coursera is an education-focused technology company that connects millions of learners around the world with the skills and knowledge they need to transform their lives and careers. We're providing access to top-quality university-level education at a previously unimagined scale, empowering learners, organizations, and enterprises to build the skills they need to succeed in the 21st century.
Want to learn more about Coursera? Visit Coursera's website.
Jobs You May Like
Import / Export Customs Analyst
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Head of BD
99, São Paulo
Customer Experience Specialist - Charlotte
Enjoy, Charlotte, NC
Produce Buyer & Category Analyst
Sr. Analyst, Business Operations
RetailMeNot, Austin, Texas
Associate Director, Medical Information and Training
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA