Account Executive, Enterprise- Mid Market, Australia
Coursera, Remote - Australia
Education-focused technology company
- Meet and exceed sales quotas
- Navigate through large enterprise to leverage cross-sell & upsell opportunities
- Scout for new accounts in the defined territory and manage some existing accounts
- Effectively prospect, develop, and close sales opportunities
- Create a strategic territory plan and drive revenue within that territory
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales
- 7+ years of sales experience to Corporate -Commercial segment in ANZ market
- Experience of selling SAAS solutions to Commercial Segment in Australia/ANZ is a must (only field sales and not telesales/remote sales)
- Experience of consistently exceeding quota of $1 Million and more, with proven success in building territory plans, executing on Sales plays , accurately forecasting and achieving sales commits
- Ability to work both as a “farmer” and “hunter” by establishing senior level, long term client relationships to generate cross-sell and upsell opportunities within the accounts
- Ability to hold your own in meetings with C-suite representatives from prospective partners and speak as a thought-leader and visionary in the learning space
- Understanding of Corporate Learning Function and Skills transformation imperatives in ANZ
Coursera is an education-focused technology company that connects millions of learners around the world with the skills and knowledge they need to transform their lives and careers. We're providing access to top-quality university-level education at a previously unimagined scale, empowering learners, organizations, and enterprises to build the skills they need to succeed in the 21st century.
Want to learn more about Coursera? Visit Coursera's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.