Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Coursera, United States (Remote)
Education-focused technology company
- Own analysis and reporting of underlying drivers of monthly business performance. Predict short-term and longer-term revenue trajectory for Coursera B2C segmentP
- lay a leading role in delivering daily/weekly business topline performance updates to executive leadership teams, and performing analysis to drive strategic business decisions
- Support improvements to forecast/planning processes and systems to streamline efficiency
- Partner with accounting and operations to successfully close the books on a monthly basis. Support monthly and quarterly operational reviews and business deep dives
- Partner closely with Marketing, Product, Data Science and Engineering (as POC) to drive topline targets and manage headcount and G&A planning
- 5+ years of progressive, relevant experience in FP&A
- Direct experience with Excel, NetSuite, Planning Systems like IBM TM1/Oracle Essbase
- Experience with processing large data sets, using SQL, LookerExperience in Financial modeling
- Experience with performance management, scorecards, and dashboarding. Understanding of GAAP revenue recognition standards and business unit allocations
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to create and operate complex financial models and automated reporting
- Demonstrated background to build strong relationships and establish credibility with diverse audiences and work collaboratively to deliver meaningful analyses and decision support
- Demonstrated history anticipating business needs and be a thought leader, and manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively and communicate with all levels of the company
- Strong leader with demonstrated ability to work well under pressure/ambiguity, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible through growth and change
- Internet Consumer business experience preferred
Coursera is an education-focused technology company that connects millions of learners around the world with the skills and knowledge they need to transform their lives and careers. We're providing access to top-quality university-level education at a previously unimagined scale, empowering learners, organizations, and enterprises to build the skills they need to succeed in the 21st century.
Want to learn more about Coursera? Visit Coursera's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.