- Ideate, prototype, and productionize ML solutions to improve Coursera’s content forecasting engine, perform learner and content segmentation, and identify content and skills gaps.
- Design, deploy and scale end-to-end machine learning / deep learning pipelines and models with AWS cloud services
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineers to identify and articulate opportunities, build efficient and scalable ML solutions, and proactively drive data product adoption
- Distill insights from complex data and/or data product results; communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Develop metrics to evaluate data product performance and drive improvements
- 2+ years of work experience in deployment and scaling of Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms on AWS cloud services (Sagemaker, Lambda, Cloudwatch, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience with one or more of the following: forecasting models, natural language processing, ranking systems, or similar
- Demonstrated experience in machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit Learn, etc.
- Knowledge of software development tools like Git, CI/CD, Docker, etc.
- Experience with one or more programming languages (e.g., Python, R) and proficient with relational databases and SQL
- Masters degree or above
- 3+ years of research and/or industry experience
- Strong project management and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, analytical and interpersonal skills
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
Coursera is an education-focused technology company that connects millions of learners around the world with the skills and knowledge they need to transform their lives and careers. We're providing access to top-quality university-level education at a previously unimagined scale, empowering learners, organizations, and enterprises to build the skills they need to succeed in the 21st century.
Want to learn more about Coursera? Visit Coursera's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Medical Director, Sickle Cell Disease Gene Therapy (blu...
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States