Senior Software Engineer, Back End
The best subscriptions in the world, all in one place.
Who We Want to Work With (You)
- Are looking to invest your time, passion, and skill to make a difference that lasts.
- Have a passion for what we do and why we do it, and show up each day ready to elevate the team and our vision.
- Are hungry for knowledge, ready for a challenge, excited to learn new things and tackle big problems.
- Don't get queasy when change happens. (Change happens a lot around here! It's one way we stay ahead of issues and setbacks: anticipate them and find ways to adapt and win.)
- Are self-aware, willing to acknowledge what you don't know (and are ready to improve), and confident in your strengths (and can figure out how those can serve the team and our customers).
- Lean into feedback and coaching (we do-- it's how we grow better, together).
- Are a problem solver who prides yourself in high-value output, rather than checking boxes on a list or burning down the clock.
- Are respectful, generally kind, and enjoyable to be around. We find that assuming good intent makes for a stronger team – and winning as an individual but losing as a team is losing in our eyes.
- Are others-oriented with a desire to win collectively, and win big!
- Design and build new, industry-leading user experiences
- Instrument and keep track of software development initiatives with an eye towards their business objectives
- Work with the team to optimize user interaction
- Architect scalable web applications
- Monitor and improve performance in all areas of the stack
- Be passionate about our team, our users, and the quality of our software
- 4+ years of professional experience building web application back-ends
- Excellent at cross-functional communication (engineering, product, design, marketing, etc)
- Deep experience with Python or a breadth of experience with modern languages
- Some experience with tooling (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Able to work in the United States
Fun, convenient, reliable. Subscriptions are the best way to shop, period. Cratejoy offers subscriptions for every type of lifestyle. No matter your interests, experts and enthusiasts will create and curate the absolute best products for your subscription box - and then send it right to your door every single month. Your mailman’s going to be your new best friend.
Want to learn more about Cratejoy? Visit Cratejoy's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Jobs You May Like
Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer - Front-End
Seesaw, San Francisco, CA or Open to Remote in the US