Sr Demand Generation Manager
Cratejoy, Austin, TX
The best subscriptions in the world, all in one place.
- Develop and execute lifecycle marketing programs across persona, customer journeys and campaign sets, pre and post acquisition across both customer and acquisition.
- Create targeted engagement across channels through testing and scaling based on results; email is a focus channel with the priority goal of channel expansion based on data insights.
- Work closely with the marketing team to understand the customer journey, iterate on insights and reporting.
- Understand each Cratejoy persona and where they are within the ecosystem; define how we engage with them and drive sales and customer loyalty.
- Identify opportunities for new storytelling formats based on persona and listening data across channel.
- Develop distribution strategies by working with SEO, SEM and paid media groups.
- Ensure that all content reflects appropriate brand voice and meets editorial standards.
- Collaborate with product, seller team and marketing to support team to identify content needs or gaps in lifecycle understanding.
- Develop dashboards reporting on company health, persona and campaign using focused KPIs and communicate outcomes for company wide transparency.
- Partner to define the attribution model and LVC.
What you’ll need to be successful/Minimum Requirements
- 5+ years experience creating and executing on lifecycle campaigns across channels.
- 3+ years experience consumer journey and campaign planning.
- Experience working on a direct to consumer brand.
- Must be fascinated by data, research, and user behavior; you ask questions to make connections and build more effective programs.
- Deep experience with automation software needed to optimize customer journeys and lifecycle marketing engagement.
- You have an understanding of how to transition to dynamic content and what the process roadmap is working with product teams.
- You have proven experience with strategic thinking, analytical, data interpretation, and problem solving skills.
- You have strong attention to detail, nothing falls through the cracks when you’re leading a project and you believe that anything worth doing is worth doing remarkably.
- You are inclusive and work closely with Marketing partners and other key stakeholders from conception through reporting.
- BA or BS in marketing, economics or other quantitative field preferred.
Fun, convenient, reliable. Subscriptions are the best way to shop, period. Cratejoy offers subscriptions for every type of lifestyle. No matter your interests, experts and enthusiasts will create and curate the absolute best products for your subscription box - and then send it right to your door every single month. Your mailman’s going to be your new best friend.
Want to learn more about Cratejoy? Visit Cratejoy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Social Media Associate
Backstage, New York, NY