Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Credit Karma, London, UK
Your credit scores should be free. And now they are.
What You'll Do
- Drive a technical vision for the engineering organisation around scaling internationally
- Lead key efforts including build out and management of new Google Cloud regions
- Design and develop systems with the tenets of secure by design, high availability, and infrastructure as code
- Own all aspects of infrastructure operations and maintain the highest levels of uptime to support millions of users, including on-call support
- Take an active role in the technical growth of other team members, and the processes that support overall team growth
- Scope and plan work across multi-team efforts, working closely with engineering partners to define a platform vision in technical terms, and plan implementation and delivery
What's Great About It
- The autonomy, pace, and quick decisioning of a startup, with the stability of Credit Karma’s mature platform and business
- Lots of opportunity to break new ground, discover and solve brand new challenges, and make key decisions impacting a large engineering organisation
- Have the freedom to achieve results without micromanagement
- And, of course, you get all those awesome company perks that you probably already read about
Experience We're Looking For
- Professional experience developing and supporting large-scale, high-volume, cloud-based production environments
- Significant professional experience in Linux (CentOS, RHEL) administration and configuration management
- Knowledge in containers, microservice architectures, infrastructure as code, immutable infrastructure, and continuous deployment
- Professional experience with Apache, MySQL, memcache, DHCP, DNS, and SMTPStrong understanding of TCP/IP protocol stack and network fundamentals
- Desire to jump in and learn new systems very quickly. Self-starter, able to operate with minimal guidance
- Approaches production issues with a strong sense of ownership and collaboration, regardless of where the issue lies, and is excellent at root cause investigation and problem resolution
- Confident articulating complex technical content to peers and partners
- Google Cloud experience is a plusI
- Information Security experience is a plus
- Proven ability and interest in mentorship of junior engineers
- A fun and positive attitude!
- Credit Karma is strongly committed to protecting personal data. Please take a look here to review our policy-- if you have any questions, please direct them to [email protected]
About Credit Karma
Our Mission Everyone deserves to feel confident about their finances. Our job is to give you the tools, the education and the opportunities you need to make real, meaningful progress. Thinking about your finances can be frustrating, but we're working to make the process simpler and easier to understand for over 75 million Credit Karma members.
Want to learn more about Credit Karma? Visit Credit Karma's website.
Jobs You May Like
Red Ventures, Austin, TX
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
The Trade Desk, London, UK
Pre-Sales Solutions Architect
MongoDB, Washington D.C.
Lead Projekt Manager (m/w/d)
Industriemechaniker / Feinwerkmechaniker (m/w/d) Schmalbandschleifen / Klingenvereinzelung
Harry’s, Harry's Germany