Senior Site Reliability Engineer, Platform Security, Venice, CA
Credit Karma, Venice, CA
Your credit scores should be free. And now they are.
What the job entails?
- We are looking for talented and experienced Site Reliability Engineers to build a team within Platform Security that will be responsible for:
- Define technical requirements, instill best practices, build tools to support the Platform Security service teams in building best in class monitoring, alerting and production debugging.
- Own, in partnership with our infrastructure team, our Secret Manager (Hashicorp Vault), our hardware HSMs, our Kubernetes/Docker deployment, and Platform Security’s staging environment.
- Own our business continuity, ensuring our backups SLA through automation and ensuring the security of these backups through several turnkeys processes.
- Own the second level on call rotation for the services teams for issues requiring production access.
Ideally, a Candidate Would Have
- 7+ years of professional experience in server-side website development or in a DevOps role, deep understanding of at least two of the following: Hashicorp Vault, networking
- MySQL, Docker, Kubernetes, or cloud infrastructure. Built tooling to improve reliability of systems, automated remediation of issues, or improve scalability.
- 4 or more years experience working in production environments at scale, and want to improve our availability and performance.
- Writing a script should come as second nature to you, and you should have experience with Python, Bash or Go. High level language knowledge such as Scala and Java are a great plus.
- Experience with a configuration management system like Puppet, Chef or Salt. (We use Salt) Clear communication of technical details when speaking or writing.
- Experience with GCP or AWS
- Collaborative and curious personality, eager to learn.
About Credit Karma
Our Mission Everyone deserves to feel confident about their finances. Our job is to give you the tools, the education and the opportunities you need to make real, meaningful progress. Thinking about your finances can be frustrating, but we're working to make the process simpler and easier to understand for over 75 million Credit Karma members.
Want to learn more about Credit Karma? Visit Credit Karma's website.
Jobs You May Like
Backend Software Engineer, Transportation
Airbnb, Mill Valley, United States
Senior Build Engineer - Platform
Magic Leap, Inc., Culver City, CA, Plantation, FL (HQ), Sunnyvale, CA, Tel Aviv, Israel, Toronto, ON, Zurich, Switzerland
Senior Software Engineer
Axoni, New York City
Sr. Full Stack Engineer
1010data, New York
Senior Test Engineer (Manual + Automation)
EnerNOC, IN - Mumbai
Prodigy Finance, Cape Town