Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Your credit scores should be free. And now they are.
- Ensure ongoing local programmatic excellence, product development, consistent quality of finance and administration, fundraising, communications, and systems; recommend timelines and resources needed to achieve the strategic goals.
- Actively engage and energize Foundation volunteers, partnering organizations, and funders.
- Develop, maintain, and support a strong Board of Directors
- Build & develop a high-performance team
- Manage the digital product experience & delivery of a great product that achieves our strategic goals
- Ensure effective systems to track scaling progress, and regularly evaluate program components, so as to measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the board, funders, and other constituents.
- Develop fundraising activities to support program operations and expansion while simultaneously building a first generation product & partnerships
- Deepen and refine all aspects of communications— the goal of creating the strong trusted place for financial education
- Use external presence and relationships to garner new opportunities.
- The Executive Director will be thoroughly committed to the Foundation’s mission. All candidates should have proven leadership, coaching, partner relations, and project management experience, preferably with experience related to the technology or financial services industries.
Specific requirements include:
- Bachelors degree, with at least 10 years of senior management experience; track record of effectively leading and regionally and/or nationally scaling a performance- and outcomes-based organization and staff; ability to point to specific examples of having developed and operationalized strategies that have taken an organization to the next stage of growth
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop high-performance teams, set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget
- Past success working with a Board of Directors with the ability to cultivate existing board member relationships
- Experience with digital platforms, specific experience with technology companies & products a plus
- Strong marketing, public relations, and fundraising experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to business planning
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed
About Credit Karma
Our Mission Everyone deserves to feel confident about their finances. Our job is to give you the tools, the education and the opportunities you need to make real, meaningful progress. Thinking about your finances can be frustrating, but we're working to make the process simpler and easier to understand for over 75 million Credit Karma members.