Senior Analytics Manager
Cricut, South Jordan UT, US
We help people lead creative lives
The Cricut Analytics Team is looking for a Senior Analytics Manager with strong technical analytical skills to operationalize data analytics in multiple business units. Person is accountable for executing high-impact analytics initiatives, creating and driving a culture that values and understands the importance of data, building and improving adoption of data products using the best technology available. This person will collaborate very closely and cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Ecommerce, Product Management, Operations, Finance, and other teams, as well as the Analytics team, to ensure success.
We are looking for highly talented team members who are passionate about data, have the rigor needed to solve billion-dollar problems, and possess an innate entrepreneurial spirit to explore the uncharted. This team combines the engineering backbone of a best-in-class big data platform with the analytic expertise of advanced mining and predictive modeling. If you want to work among the very best talent in the industry, working on the most innovative products in the world, Cricut is the place to be.
As a Senior Analytics Manager, you’ll:
Actionable Insights (40%): Develop strategies and provide direction for the application of our BI/Dashboarding tool, and build robust KPI's and drill-down capabilities to enable discovery of actionable insights
Build Data Science Products (20%): Collaborate with data science, data engineering and business team to build innovative data solutions using Machine learning techniques.
Ad-hoc analysis & reporting (20%): Create analysis/reports to do diagnostic analysis and provide recommendation to external teams on questions related to their business unit’s datasets
People Manager (20%): Build high performing team and motivate people, instill accountability, become a role model for the team
- Graduate degree in Mathematics, Information Systems, Statistics, Business Analytics or related STEM fields preferred
- 6 or more years of professional experience in customer analytics, marketing analytics, operational analytics or related field in a quantitative role
- Proven and successful track record of building and leading high-performing data analytics team
- Direct experience with using customer data in e-commerce, consumer goods, technology would be preferred
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills, with the ability to collaborate with senior business leaders and provide strategic recommendations
- Ability to interpret/translate business requests into clear and actionable technical requirements for meaningful analysis
- Comfortable to work with people from a broad range of backgrounds from highly technical to marketing to sales/business
- Very strong analytical skills
- Strong in SQL Skills (PostgreSQL, Redshift, MySQL, etc)
- Experience building reports & dashboard in BI tools like Domo, Tableau etc
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to deliver results
- Focused on results and their implications (rather than methods/tools/process)
- Openness to work with different cultures and working styles
Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where applicable. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!
At Cricut®, we celebrate inclusion and diversity. Cricut is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. Cricut prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Cricut participates in E-Verify.
From the beginning, our dream has been to help people lead creative lives by providing tools to make their do-it-yourself projects beautiful, fun, and easy. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people think about crafting, designing, and making. Since then, we’ve continued to innovate with new machines, materials, and tools, and Cricut users worldwide continue to amaze us with the personal, meaningful, and unique things that they make.
Want to learn more about Cricut? Visit Cricut's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.