Great visuals tell stories that touch hearts, open minds, and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to connect brands and consumers alike with the captivating imagery that makes a real impact. As a market leader in travel and tourism technology, we help get people excited to scuba dive in Tahiti, explore Napa’s wine country, and bungee jump in Queenstown.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Every day, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals, and delight our
customers. If you’re passionate about helping everyone see what matters, you’re just our type.
Your Role: Business Development Manager
We’re looking for strategic sales managers to join CrowdRiff’s dynamic sales team. In this role you will have an opportunity to work on a visual marketing platform that’s transforming the global travel industry. You will work, learn, and develop with an awesome and very agile team and run a team of SDRs and BDRs to ensure our pipeline targets are met. Our most successful BDR Managers are highly organized, have a positive attitude, love travel & technology, and have a fun sense of humour.
What you’ll do:
- Implement the CrowdRiff sales process across a team of SDRs and BDRs
- On-board, train and coach team members in conjunction with Sales Enablement
- Create daily plans and target cascades for team members
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly target monitoring with Sales Management
- Prioritize and manage joint marketing campaigns in conjunction with our Marketing team
- Test and run inbound & outbound experiments for new markets, prospects and roles
- Influence tooling and process development for team
Ideally, you'll have:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or Engineering
- 2-5 years in a SaaS selling environment
- 1-2 years managing a team
- Passion for the travel industry
- Experience in a startup, SaaS company, SMB clients or the tourism industry are assets
- Strong communication skills
- Interesting, challenging work + a friendly, inclusive culture
- A generous vacation policy and unique travel-focused benefits. If you like, you’ll even be able to visit our client destinations around the globe
- Light filled, dog-friendly and human-friendly office near King + Spadina
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Macbook Pro
- Regular team building events & a well stocked tea/coffee & snack bar
Excited yet? Here’s more about us … visit our website or check us out on Instagram.
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
CrowdRiff is an AI-powered visual content marketing platform purpose-built for the travel and tourism industry. CrowdRiff's platform combines UGC image discovery, digital asset management and seamless content delivery so marketing teams can harness the power of visuals at scale.
CrowdRiff is proud to work with over 250 of the world's leading travel and tourism brands including Visit Colorado, Destination BC, the Children's Museum of Indianapolis and Visit Pittsburgh.