Great visuals tell stories that touch hearts, open minds, and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to connect brands and consumers alike with the captivating imagery that makes a real impact. As a market leader in travel and tourism technology, we help get people excited to scuba dive in Tahiti, explore Napa’s wine country, and bungee jump in Queenstown. CrowdRiff’s visual marketing platform helps marketers source, organize and publish visuals at scale.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Every day, we work across desks, departments and even oceans to reach our goals, and delight our customers. If you’re passionate about helping everyone see what matters, you’re just our type.
Your Role: Product Manager
We’re looking to add a Product Manager to CrowdRiff’s rapidly growing team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a visual automation platform that’s transforming the travel industry. We are looking for someone who will be the voice of our customer, and live at the intersection between design, development, and business. Can you take an abstract idea, problem, or challenge and come up with a feature spec, take ownership of product planning, and execute a plan? Let’s talk.
A typical day:
- Be the “go to” person on all things to do with the product including how all the interactions work, and the prioritization of upcoming features
- Think through edge cases and the right questions to ask the development team to uncover potential roadblocks
- Research and articulate the needs of the customers, identifying opportunities for product growth
- Define the scope of features including initial MVP and future interactions
- Collaborate with our awesome scrum master, developers, customer success, sales, and design team
- Take ownership of product planning, write technical stories, and prioritize new features, enhancements and bugs to tackle
- Constantly research trends and be up to date on the latest products, services and tools
Our ideal fit has:
- Knowledge in Computer Science / Engineering, UX Design or depth in another area of building products
- MBA or business-related to degree
- Experience in a product management role on a web and/or mobile product at a startup or product company
- A self-motivated and results-oriented style and committed to continuous learning and problem solving
- The ability to analyze and creatively solve technical and business-related problems
- A knack for knowing what customers want
- A humble, team-oriented attitude that empowers the success of others
- Interesting, challenging work + a friendly, inclusive culture
- A generous vacation policy and unique travel-focused benefits. If you like, you’ll even be able to visit our client destinations around the globe
- Light filled, dog-friendly and human-friendly office near King + Spadina
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Macbook Pro
- Regular team building events & a well stocked tea/coffee bar + snacks
Excited yet? Here’s more about us … visit our website or check us out on Instagram.
CrowdRiff is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
CrowdRiff is an AI-powered visual content marketing platform purpose-built for the travel and tourism industry. CrowdRiff's platform combines UGC image discovery, digital asset management and seamless content delivery so marketing teams can harness the power of visuals at scale.
CrowdRiff is proud to work with over 250 of the world's leading travel and tourism brands including Visit Colorado, Destination BC, the Children's Museum of Indianapolis and Visit Pittsburgh.