What you'll do:
- Be the go-to person for all things product; you will tackle complex technical and business problems and you’re able to balance both needs and prioritize effectively
- Define the high-level strategy and roadmap for the Story Data Systems platform, and deliver new versions of it with full documentation
- Research and articulate the needs of our internal teams, customers, and business; identifying opportunities for product growth and innovation
- You will think holistically about the developer experience and edge cases, and can ask the right questions to uncover and remove potential roadblocks
- Define the scope of highly technical features, crucially breaking down work to validate the riskiest hypotheses, demonstrating natural leadership and guiding the team through this process; working collaboratively towards resolution
- Constantly research trends and be up-to-date on the latest products, services and tools that can enhance our content ecosystem
- Establish metrics and KPIs for a content ecosystem, and track and report on the progress of our APIs for leadership and the entire company
What you'll need:
- At least 3+ years experience in a product management role at a technology company
- Experience developing modern API platforms and a clear understanding of how they can be leveraged by both internal and external users
- A strong understanding of systems design and building decoupled, cloud-based applications
- A self-motivated and results-oriented style; you have validated an idea, launched a product, measured results, and iterated to improve it
- You work well with stakeholders and can balance inputs and needs from the organization, showing a high degree of accountability
- You are committed to continuous learning and problem solving
- You have a knack for knowing what customers want; you have begun to develop your product gut
- You are a humble, team-oriented attitude that empowers the success of your team
- An entrepreneurial mindset - you roll up your sleeves, thrive in chaos, and get things done
- Software development experience
- Interesting, challenging work and a friendly, inclusive culture
- Generous vacation policy and unique travel-focused benefits. You’ll even be able to visit our customer destinations around the globe!
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Generous parental leave benefit
- Regular team-building events
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly Travel Benefit
- Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events
CrowdRiff is an AI-powered visual content marketing platform purpose-built for the travel and tourism industry. CrowdRiff's platform combines UGC image discovery, digital asset management and seamless content delivery so marketing teams can harness the power of visuals at scale. CrowdRiff is proud to work with over 250 of the world's leading travel and tourism brands including Visit Colorado, Destination BC, the Children's Museum of Indianapolis and Visit Pittsburgh.
Want to learn more about CrowdRiff? Visit CrowdRiff's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.