What you’ll do:
- Become a key contributor to the system architecture of the product
- Be responsible for developing solutions and delivering features in a way that is backwards compatible and avoids downtime while still empowering the team to deploy during business hours
- Be responsible for managing the defect rate, quality and resilience of the services we build
- Be a driver for improving process and technology to help deliver a better product experience
- Be an active participant in suggesting and implementing improvements to developer workflows and bringing forward new ways of working and technology that helps the team move faster
- Help mentor junior developers and grow their skillset across the entire stack
- Collaborate with the Product Manager and Support Team to help resolve production issues
Ideally, you'll have:
- Building relational data models across multiple domains
- REST APIs to interact with data storage systems
- Deployed and maintained production systems that are in use by B2B customers
- Golang or another statically typed language
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems
- Experience with managed cloud services from AWS or GCP
- Experience with container & orchestration technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Knative.
- Interesting, challenging work + a friendly, inclusive culture
- Generous vacation policy and unique travel-focused benefits. You’ll even be able to visit our client destinations around the globe
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Regular team-building events
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly Travel Benefit
- Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events
CrowdRiff is an AI-powered visual content marketing platform purpose-built for the travel and tourism industry. CrowdRiff's platform combines UGC image discovery, digital asset management and seamless content delivery so marketing teams can harness the power of visuals at scale. CrowdRiff is proud to work with over 250 of the world's leading travel and tourism brands including Visit Colorado, Destination BC, the Children's Museum of Indianapolis and Visit Pittsburgh.
Want to learn more about CrowdRiff? Visit CrowdRiff's website.
The social news and entertainment company.