What you’ll do:
- Work with exciting, international tourism clients, helping them showcase and promote their brand with user-generated content.
- Own and manage a pre-qualified pipeline of leads from our business development team. You'll schedule & run live demos, design successful follow-up sequences, negotiate contracts, and secure new business partners.
- Work closely with BDRs to develop a strategic territory business plan.
- Create custom sales materials to wow potential clients.
- Invest time to build relationships with our clients. You will correspond and engage with our clients on the phone, by email, via Zoom, and through social media outreach.
- Attend conferences and trade shows to represent the CrowdRiff brand, educate prospects on best practices we’re seeing in the marketplace and values of incorporating user generated content into their marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with product development team to influence platform evolutions based on industry needs and trends.
- Manage and monitor your work using technologies like Salesforce, Outreach and Gong.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- 2+ years of outside sales experience in SaaS.
- Second language a strong plus (French preferred).
- Experience selling into European markets
- Proven success of exceeding targets.
- Problem solver mentality and a desire for creative solutions.
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong social, relationship, and team building skills.
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment.
- Interesting, challenging work + a friendly, inclusive culture.
- A generous vacation policy and unique travel-focused benefits. If you like, you’ll even be able to visit our client destinations around the globe.
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision).
- Macbook Pro.
- Flexible work hours.
- Weekly internal learning activities & quarterly hack events.
CrowdRiff is an AI-powered visual content marketing platform purpose-built for the travel and tourism industry. CrowdRiff's platform combines UGC image discovery, digital asset management and seamless content delivery so marketing teams can harness the power of visuals at scale. CrowdRiff is proud to work with over 250 of the world's leading travel and tourism brands including Visit Colorado, Destination BC, the Children's Museum of Indianapolis and Visit Pittsburgh.
Want to learn more about CrowdRiff? Visit CrowdRiff's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world