Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
We have a flexible working culture and this position can be based anywhere in Australia or New Zealand. This role can be remote or a hybrid if you are in Melbourne. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you.
About the opportunity
Culture Amp started as a market-leading, category-defining Employee Engagement and feedback platform. In 2019 we added an award winning Performance solution to our product offering, which empowers our customers to understand and grow employee performance in a Culture First way. Our Performance group owns this product offering.
We currently have an opening for a senior engineer within the team that owns the goals product within our performance offering. The Goals domain is a key part of how we plan to progress towards our Performance product and tech vision. Both through integration with other modules and through moving out of the monolith.
Software Engineering at Culture Amp is an inclusive practice distributed across cross-functional, lightweight Agile teams, which are remote-friendly, and all of which embrace flexible work arrangements. You will be surrounded by talented engineers, learning from others, as well as sharing your knowledge with them as well.
Some of our upcoming work you'll get a chance to get involved in;
- Building out our microservices architecture
- Expanding the reach of our goals module to more customers
- Integration with other internal products
This job is for you if:
- You're excited to help us re-imagine Culture Amp’s Goals module
- You’re experienced in building web-based user interfaces with React and Typescript.
- You understand fundamental front-end engineering concepts such as performance, accessibility, and maintenance.
- You enjoy working with designers and product managers to craft interfaces that surprise and delight.
- You have experience with writing quality automated tests.
- You have a growth mindset, and you are keen to learn through collaboration and pair programming.
- You are able to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical problems and propose well thought out solutions.
- Ideally (but not necessary!), you have some exposure to micro front-end architectures, NextJS, and Ruby. You don’t need to have extensive experience with these technologies for this position and there’ll be opportunities to learn as part of the role.
Please keep reading!
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles unless they meet all the criteria — unlike majority candidates that meet significantly fewer of the requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re at all interested: we’d love to learn how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not only for company performance, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to anti-racism and lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). View our current commitments to anti-racism.
We ensure you have the tools and support you need to thrive, both inside and outside of work:
- A MacBook — for you to do great work where it suits you
- Share options — it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in-work support program — for those starting or growing their family
- Flexible working arrangements — wherever we can we aim to make work support the life you want to lead
- Fun and inclusive digital and (in the future) in-person events
And most importantly: an opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives.
About Culture Amp
About us Culture Amp helps you make your company a better place to work. By making it easy to collect, understand and act on employee feedback, we enable HR leaders to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge. Culture Amp’s on-demand platform is designed and supported by psychologists and data scientists to help you build an employee feedback program that will work for your organization. Working with Culture Amp allows you to tap into the creativity and experience of over 1000 innovative companies using Culture Amp to put culture first today. Culture Amp launched the world’s first on-demand employee feedback platform in 2012. Backed by Sapphire Ventures, Index Ventures, Felicis Ventures and Blackbird Ventures, we support our fast-growing global customer base from offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York and London.
Want to learn more about Culture Amp? Visit Culture Amp's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.