Who we are
What do Airbnb, Kind and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better and grow highly engaged employees. They also make up a community of over 2,000 organizations from around the globe who stand together to change the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading employee feedback platform.
About the Role: The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Account Executive to join us in New York, NY on our mission to enable as many companies as possible to be #culturefirst through accessible people analytics. If you are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture, at heart, you're what we call a #peoplegeek, and you’ll fit right in.
In this mission-critical role, you will:
- Generate new business opportunities through a combination of outbound calling, emailing, and following up on marketing campaigns and inbound inquiries. Follow-up on opportunities generated by attending People Geekups and other company events
- Manage a robust sales pipeline from prospecting to close and communicate any challenges or wins to the team
- Gain an understanding of the prospective customer's pain points and educate on Culture Amp’s value, highlighting our differentiators, effectively demoing the product over video conference, and guiding them through the sales process
- Confidently run product demos for people leaders of companies varying across industries and sizes
- Work closely with members of the team to achieve sales goals and work collaboratively with People Scientists and Customer Success Coaches to support and set expectations for customers
- Proven track record of success in a sales role
- 2+ years of closing experience
- Experience forecasting
- SFDC skills
- Sandler or other formal sales training a plus!
If you are interested in learning more about Culture Amp and what it means to be part of a culture-first team, please submit: 1) your resume, and 2) a cover letter which identifies three specific reasons why you feel you’d be a great addition to our team. Thank you very much for your time and interest!
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
About Culture Amp
About us Culture Amp helps you make your company a better place to work. By making it easy to collect, understand and act on employee feedback, we enable HR leaders to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge. Culture Amp’s on-demand platform is designed and supported by psychologists and data scientists to help you build an employee feedback program that will work for your organization. Working with Culture Amp allows you to tap into the creativity and experience of over 1000 innovative companies using Culture Amp to put culture first today. Culture Amp launched the world’s first on-demand employee feedback platform in 2012. Backed by Sapphire Ventures, Index Ventures, Felicis Ventures and Blackbird Ventures, we support our fast-growing global customer base from offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York and London.
Want to learn more about Culture Amp? Visit Culture Amp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive (EMEA)
Head of Sales, Japan
Sales Manager - Relocation to Dubai
Insider, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Senior Sales Engineer, Latin America
Qualtrics, Bogota, Colombia
Services Sales Account Executive
Pivotal Software, Berlin
Account Executive - São José dos Campos
WeWork, São José dos Campos São Paulo Brazil