Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 2,500 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Customer Success Strategist to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
- Create healthier Enterprise customers at all stages of the customer journey on employee listening to drive business growth
- Define and optimize the Enterprise customer lifecycle through ownership of the delivery of our packaged offerings (Engagement, Effectiveness, Performance)
- Confidently communicate with all levels of customer stakeholders (i.e. C-level, Directors, HR Managers) to build trust in Culture Amp
- Be a team player across all our teams, especially those outside of the Customer Group, to create a culture of Customer Success at Culture Amp
- Advise the Executive team on performance and global initiatives related to Customer Success
What You Bring to Our Camp
- HR Experience required- either as an HR Business Partner or in a Center of Excellence (3-7 years min)
- Experience running or consulting on employee surveys (engagement, onboarding, exit, 360’s, etc)
- Deep experience implementing or advising on a large scale software rollout/integration within HR, such as an HRIS (Workday, Oracle), LMS (Cornerstone OnDemand) or Engagement Platform (Culture Amp)
- Strong project management, managing multiple projects, competing priorities, and multiple stakeholders
- Strong strategic execution experience, with proven ability to effectively prioritize projects based on business, team and customer goals
- Executive credibility, that will allow you to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Be a community champion by identifying opportunities for customers to learn from one another across multiple offerings and events
- Master’s degree is ideal, but not required (kudos for Industrial-Organizational Psychology or HR/Business Analytics)
After 3 months, you will…
- Take ownership of largest key Enterprise customers in North America East, working collaboratively in our local team to ensure a smooth launch and long partnerships for many customers
- Ramp and deliver key customer journey points (KickoffExec Briefing, Feedback Strategy Review, Trainings etc)
- Have learned the core elements of the product
- Built internal relationships crucial to the successful delivery of key accounts, across customer and product teams
Day in the Life (Realistic Job Preview)
Here at Culture Amp, we all pitch in to make things work even when some tasks don’t fall squarely within the “job description”. Don’t be surprised if you see our CEO unloading the dishwasher or our People Scientists moving furniture around to help set up a Geekup event. We’re all about doing whatever it takes to amplify others and help us all be more successful. Though every role has its rewards and compelling aspects, we all have to commit to following through on the less interesting and sometimes tedious parts of the job. In this role, a few examples of some of the less exciting activities include:
- Tracking, collating and answering customer support requests when required, to pull together the full picture of the customer's experience
- Taking early / late calls occasionally to build relationships with Campers in our other office locations (NYC, Melbourne and London)
- Personally working with large data files, often in Excel and under short timelines, to ensure a customer's success during their Culture Amp survey launch
- Maintaining Sales Force hygiene by keeping call notes and account information up to date (daily)
- Resetting expectations with customers, by having the tough conversation, when appropriate
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- Learn about our Employee Feedback Platform
- The Rise of the People Geek
- Our unique DIY approach to L&D
- What does Culture First mean?
About Culture Amp
About us Culture Amp helps you make your company a better place to work. By making it easy to collect, understand and act on employee feedback, we enable HR leaders to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge. Culture Amp’s on-demand platform is designed and supported by psychologists and data scientists to help you build an employee feedback program that will work for your organization. Working with Culture Amp allows you to tap into the creativity and experience of over 1000 innovative companies using Culture Amp to put culture first today. Culture Amp launched the world’s first on-demand employee feedback platform in 2012. Backed by Sapphire Ventures, Index Ventures, Felicis Ventures and Blackbird Ventures, we support our fast-growing global customer base from offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York and London.
Want to learn more about Culture Amp? Visit Culture Amp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Project Support Analyst