- Nominated as one of the most exciting and pioneering startups from Australia and New Zealand
- Melbourne Head Quarters with international locations including San Francisco, New York and London
- Do you have an interest in exploring new technologies such ReactJS, Redux, Ruby, Elixir, Elm & Go
Culture Amp is a culture first software company that is building the world's leading survey platform for People & Culture. The values we hold are the values we live by. We believe in trusting people to make decisions, learning fast through feedback and having the courage to be vulnerable. This means that the opportunity to grow and develop, while being supported in that endeavour, is built into our core. We are growing fast and are at the forefront of the industry. We believe in giving CAmpers (Culture Ampers) the opportunities to innovate, and have fun while doing it. Our Campers combine deep knowledge in psychology, statistics, user experience and engineering into a platform that is transforming organisations worldwide. Today we help hundreds of the most innovative organisations in the world build better workplaces. Our goal is to help 10,000+ customers better understand and improve their culture.
Your role in the Camp
What skills you'll bring to the Camp
- Strong back-end fundamentals – Ruby, Elixir, Elm, Go or Java
- You have an understanding of software development techniques such as Object-Orientated Design, Test-Driven development, microservices and continuous delivery
- Previous experience in crafting and maintaining an entire stack in AWS is highly preferred
- You are passionate about solving complex problems
Once you are a Camper
- You will be vulnerable and trusted to make decisions that will have an impact
- You will have a thorough understanding of our customers needs and how we help solve for those problems
- You will work in an autonomous cross-functional Camp that is part of our "Team of Teams" model
- You will be comfortable with our technology stack and help us elevate our current software development practices
If you’re excited by the opportunity to work in a fast growing start-up, where there’s plenty of opportunities to pitch in on anything from shaping the next product feature to influencing our technology stack, and building a global software company from Melbourne, get in touch.
About Culture Amp
About us Culture Amp helps you make your company a better place to work. By making it easy to collect, understand and act on employee feedback, we enable HR leaders to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge. Culture Amp’s on-demand platform is designed and supported by psychologists and data scientists to help you build an employee feedback program that will work for your organization. Working with Culture Amp allows you to tap into the creativity and experience of over 1000 innovative companies using Culture Amp to put culture first today. Culture Amp launched the world’s first on-demand employee feedback platform in 2012. Backed by Sapphire Ventures, Index Ventures, Felicis Ventures and Blackbird Ventures, we support our fast-growing global customer base from offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York and London.
Want to learn more about Culture Amp? Visit Culture Amp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Electrical/Controls Engineer | Powertrain Manufacturing
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Sr. Manager, Supplier Quality Engineering
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Application Security Engineer
Postmates, San Francisco
Solutions Architect - Japan
Software Engineer, Services
MyFitnessPal, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer, Data Services
Lyft, San Francisco, CA