- Nominated as one of the most exciting and pioneering startups from Australia and New Zealand
- Melbourne Head Quarters with international locations including San Francisco, New York and London
- Work with technologies such as Ruby, Elixir & Go
Culture Amp is the world's most powerfully simple employee feedback and analytics platform. Our mission is to make the power of people analytics accessible to everyone, by making it easy for anyone to collect, understand and act on their employee's perceptions and needs.
We help over 800 of the world's most innovative organizations to build better workplaces, from fast growth startups like Reddit, Foursquare and Tinder to mid-market leaders like Airbnb, Warby Parker, Slack and Atlassian, all the way up to forward-thinking global enterprises like Adobe, Tribune Media and Estee Lauder.
Our growing global team spans offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York and London, and draws on diverse disciplines — from psychology, data science and user experience through to engineering, community education and customer success.
Your role at Culture Amp
What skills you'll bring to Culture Amp
- Strong back-end fundamentals – Ruby, Elixir, Elm, Go or Java
- You have an understanding of software development techniques such as Object-Orientated Design, Test-Driven development, microservices and continuous delivery
- Previous experience in crafting and maintaining an entire stack in AWS is highly preferred
- You are passionate about solving complex problems
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- Learn about our Employee Feedback Platform
- What is a People Geek?
- Our unique DIY approach to Learning & Development
- What is Culture First?
If you’re excited by the opportunity to work in a fast growing start-up, where there’s plenty of opportunities to pitch in on anything from shaping the next product feature to influencing our technology stack, and building a global software company from Melbourne, get in touch.
About Culture Amp
About us Culture Amp helps you make your company a better place to work. By making it easy to collect, understand and act on employee feedback, we enable HR leaders to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge. Culture Amp’s on-demand platform is designed and supported by psychologists and data scientists to help you build an employee feedback program that will work for your organization. Working with Culture Amp allows you to tap into the creativity and experience of over 1000 innovative companies using Culture Amp to put culture first today. Culture Amp launched the world’s first on-demand employee feedback platform in 2012. Backed by Sapphire Ventures, Index Ventures, Felicis Ventures and Blackbird Ventures, we support our fast-growing global customer base from offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York and London.
Want to learn more about Culture Amp? Visit Culture Amp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Eastern EU
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Sr. iOS Engineer
moovel North America, Portland, OR
Senior Product Designer
Vettery, New York
Intern - iOS Engineer
eero, San Francisco
Staff Software Engineer, Messaging
Box, Redwood City, CA
Staff Software Engineer, Security
Slack, San Francisco